Hogwarts

Harry Potter watched his daughter grow with smiling eyes. She had started as a premature baby, and had grown into a blossoming little girl. A little girl with firey red hair and a spirit to match. He never could decide if her hair was from his wife or his mother, but it connected Harry's 3 favorite women. He looked on as his daughter bonded with her two older brothers, though her bond with Al always seemed stronger. Her and James' personalities were too similar making their relationship a dynamic one full of pranks, laughs, and the occasional fight. Al on the other hand was quieter than both of his siblings, making Lily go to him for comfort and advice. Lily grew up in a magical household, and her burning want to go to Hogwarts blazed throughout the years. She cried as James left for his first year, and again as Albus began his a year later. Finally, 2 years later, Lily's school years came to an extraordinary beginning.

Lily dutifully hugged her parents and other family members, but all could tell that she was itching to board the train.

"Go on," her father smiled at her, "Go on and become a great witch, no matter your house, your friends, or your strengths," Lily hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Daddy, I Love you." Lily smiled into her fathers chest.

"I love you too Lilybug." A tear slipped from his eye as he watched his only daughter board the train for the first time.

~

Lily run onto the train when suddenly she was faced with disturbing thought, 'Where will I sit?' The answer came quickly to her. Al. Lily frantically searched the compartments for her older brother. Finally, about midway through the train, she spotted her brother, her cousin, Rose, and what looked like Scorpius Malfoy. Even at 13,Scorpius managed to catch the eyes of plenty girls older and younger. Lily timidly knocked on the compartment door. Promptly, Lily was hit with a wave of doubt. 'What if he doesn't want me here?' 'What if his friends don't like me?' 'What if I don't make any friends my age?' 'What if-' Her brother answered the door.

"Oi, Lily, you can open a door by yourself can't you? I told you to come in like twenty times!" Lily blushed scarlet.

"I must have been daydreaming. Anxious, you know what I mean?" She smiled nervously, but not because of the sorting ceremony. Unfortunately, Al took it that way.

"Don't worry Lilybug," he slung his arm around her shoulders, "We'll all love you no matter what house you get." He smiled genuinely.

"Yeah," Rose chimed in, "You got me in Gryffindor, Al in Slytherin, Alice in Hufflepuff, and Scorp in Ravenclaw!" Rose patted the seat beside her. Lily sat down with a smile.

"You, Roxy, and Hugo will be fine." Al finished.

"Oh my!" Lily jumped to her feet, "I completely forgot about Hugo and Roxy!" Just like that, she ran out of the compartment without another word. She worriedly searched the surrounding rooms and found herself in luck, as Hugo, Roxy, and what looked like a few other first years were only a few compartments down.

"I'm so sorry," Lily busted into the room. Luckily there was still an empty seat. "I was so caught up in the excitement I forgot about you guys, I'm a horrible friend." Lily lamented.

"Oh, don't you go and throw a pity party, come sit down!" Roxy smirked. Lily smiled graciously. Hugo and Roxy introduced Lily to the other members of the compartment. There was Lorcan and Lysander Scamander whom Lily recognized as her godmother Luna's children. Also, a girl by the name of Ingrid Heartland. One of the first things Lily noticed about Ingrid was her lack of her right arm up to her elbow, her left leg to her knee, and two fingers.

The three got to know each other well over the next few hours, yet they had fallen into a peaceful silence for the past few minutes. Their tranquility was interrupted by a gasp, followed by a squeal. Lily looked over to see Roxy with her face pressed against the window.

"Fair if wish!" Roxy exclaimed. After a few moments Lily realized that she meant to say 'there it is,' but her words were garbled by the window. The first years crowded around the glass to get their first look at the breath taking Hogwarts School of Witch craft and Wizardry.

A:N
Sorry for the wait!
Ily ma stars💖

~hellostarsM