"He's being an asshole!" She grunts, talking to whoever she was with. Curiosity got the best of me, I slowly lurked around the clothes towards the bra section letting my ears perk up.

"I know, you don't deserve him." The other feminine voice spoke.

"I know, but I don't want no one else to have him. That's why, I have a plan."

My eyes widened, what does she mean?

"I'm going to sabotage them." She bluntly says, "Justin wouldn't want to be with her any longer after he realizes what he lost."

"And what's that?" The girl asks.

"Me!? Duh!" Laura shouts, their voices got closer as they continued talking I quickly dashed behind the table that held all the thongs and g-strings. I buried myself deeper into the underwear as I tried to act interested in them. Once they were gone, I quickly pulled my phone out and dialed Shelby's number.

It went straight to voicemail, I tried again and she answered after the fourth ring.

"Hey, what's up?"

"You would never believe what I just heard!" I said, as I paced back and forth outside the store.

"What? What did you hear?"

"So, long story short. I went into pink and I overheard Laura-"

"Justin's ex Laura?"

"Yes, she was talking to someone and I couldn't see who she was talking to because I hid and they were talking about sabotaging my relationship with Justin."

"That bitch." Shelby huffs, "don't worry about it, Justin won't leave you for her."

"Are you sure? She's so pretty and I know they've been together for a long time."

"Justin likes you! Not her, Kelsey get ahold of yourself." She scolds. "If it's going to bother you that much why don't you talk to him about it."

"I don't want to seem jealous or like I don't trust him."

"It's not seeming like anything, it's just you being normal and being a girlfriend but I'm sure Justin wouldn't do anything to hurt you especially with Laura. He left her for you, so that should automatically tell you something."

"You're right, thank you."

"As always and I'm always here for you and speaking of here for you, did you ever finish my English homework?"

"No, but I will start it once I get home."

"Okay, well, call me when you finish so I can come by and pick it up. My mom is jumping down my throat about it."

I laughed, "reasons why I love your mom. But I will, I have to go find my mother call you when I get home. Love you bye!"

She reciprocated the words and hung up.

I put my phone in my back pocket, just thinking about the previous conversation I heard. I don't know what to do at this point. Yeah, he left her for me but I'm sure she has more to offer than I do.

My mom texted me letting me know she was in the car, I groaned as I walked through the entire mall just to get to the parking lot. I didn't want to run into Laura, but I ran into the last person I thought I'd see.