Chaputā 2

"Basketball are you interested in basketball?" Shout out by a upperclassman from the basketball club holding flyers as he give it to the students passing by. That caught the attention of the blue head teen, he was about to approach the guy, but suddenly someone bumped to him that cause him to dropped his pockey, that was now spilled on the ground. He looked down at it helplessly.

"Sorry" Said the guy who bumped to him in an uncaring tone, that cause the blue head to look up to the guy impassively.

"Hey, Look what you've done" Calmly said by the blue head but you can hear the underlying tone to it , which no good at that. He looked like a level headed person, but Inside he was already whining childishly, throwing a fit, because It was his last box.

The guy who bumped to him was three inch shorter than him, his hair color was a dark shades of red same color of his eyes, and with a split eyebrows.

"Hmm, I already apologize didn't I , and it's just a pockey , you can just buy another one". He replied nonchalantly with as he shrugged of his shoulders.

That cause the blue head to loose his temper. He didn't loose his calm collected self, but when in comes to his pockey he will surely loose it!. "The problem is the convenient store is 10 blocks away from here!". He said through gritted teeth while grabbing the redhead collar with one hand, the redhead does the same and their face were mere an inch while glaring to each other.

That cause the crowd to look at them, the blue head teen didn't mind them, he is too stubborn to back down when it comes to pockey, so this result the redhead teen pull away with an irritated look on his face he just sigh.'this guy is such a stubborn like a child for just a pockey?!'. The redhead thought to himself.

"Okay I'll buy you some later after the class so let me go now". The blue head teen narrowed his eyes to confirmed if his telling the truth, and for the sake of his beloved pockey he let go the redhead's collar and he outstretched his left hand asking for something.

"What do you want?"ask the redhead teen with a raised eyebrow. "Your number so I can contact you later for my pockey of course." said by the blued head with a straight face.

"Such a kid" mumble the redhead but he complied and gave his phone to the blue head teen. "did ya say something?". Ask the blue head."hmm, nothing". Replied the redhead after he receive his phone back , they part ways going to their own business.

"Hmmm, where am I heading to again?", the bluehead ask to one in particular, "oh yea to the basketball booth", he said to himself. While walking he once again saw the read head carrying someone within one hand like a sack of potatoes, then he realize that, that was the guy whom giving some basketball flyers earlier. " He must be heading to the basketball booth". He mumble to his self while trailing behind the redhead teen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm having problem with my cracked laptop. It keeps shutting down by itself!!!grrr.. so this will be the last one for now...so see ya guys..

So how was it?

Pls hit vote
Comment

( ^_^)/~~~bbye

Juri