The first video

I wake up tired. My alarm is buzzing so I snooze it again. I look at the time and it's 9:13. I sigh and get up. I get into some jeans and a shirt then go downstairs. Derp is already awake.
"Hey bro." He says.
"Hi." I reply.
I then remember Jada, is she still awake? I get my coffee ready and as the water is boiling, I go check on her. Still asleep. I close the door again and go back down.
"Let me guess, she's still asleep." Derp says and I nod.
He then pulls a face, I suppose he wants to insult me. The water is boiled so I get my coffee ready. I take a sip and it's delicious as ever.
I hear a door open and I look to see a tired girl rubbing her eyes, heading down the stairs.
"Morning." I call to her.
She looks at me and smiles.
"Morning." She yawns.
"Did you have a good sleep? Probably better than Ian's. AHA!!" Derp says.
I glare at him, he's lucky I don't lose my cool.
"It was good. Better than any other sleep I've had." She sighs.
She sits beside Derp and surprisingly, Derp hugs her like he really cares about her. He actually has done that to few people. And by few I mean only himself. Yeah, Derp hugs himself.
"That's really good! So once your fully awake, when do you want to set up your accounts? Or have you already done that?" I ask.
"No. I guess I was asleep for hours for you to say that, wondering what I was doing I guess. I decided to rest as soon as I was done." She answers tiredly.
Guess she kinda knew what I was thinking.
"So that's quite a lot of hours of sleep you had. I don't know anyone who has had that much sleep. But since you haven't, when would you want to?" I ask.
Um... Maybe after breakfast." She suggests.
"Sweet okay. Do you want anything to drink? There's this warm drink which is a hot chocolate in the taste of marshmallows that could wake you up a bit more." I say opening the cupboard.
"Yes please." She responds.
"I bet it's awful. AHA!!" Derp laughs.
I make the drink for her then hand it to her.
"Thank you." She smiles.
She takes a sip and smiles.
"It's really good!" She says a little bit awake now.
"Glad. Okay I'll make some breakfast now. Enjoy." I say to her.
I head off to make breakfast as Jada continues to gently and quietly sip it down.
After I made it, we head to the table then eat. She seems to enjoy everything that I make.
"Hey Jada, you ready to set up your laptop?" I ask.
"Sure am!" She says energetic as she rinses her bowl.
"You sound quite awake now!" I remark.
"Yeah. I suppose it was the warm drink or sleep or both." She shrugs.
"Maybe. C'mon let's go." I motion.
😋🎮❤️ Jada's POV ❤️🎮😋
I place my cup down on the coffee table then I race up to my room and turn my laptop on. It starts with a loading screen and I sit on the chair. I start the basic things off the beginning and Ian finally arrives with a chair and sit beside me. We then continue to do so and do the rest of the stuff.
So now my computer name is ShadowKitten with a picture of the GoldenSlime from slime rancher. My lock screen is all FNAF 4 characters and my home screen is the Minecraft diaries characters. The 3 pics above. Then I have some games like FNAF, yandere simulator and Minecraft as well as slime rancher and finally my accounts. My YouTube name is XxShadowKittenxX with a black cat holding a diamond sword in the tail as my logo. Then the rest of the accounts are The_Demon_Kitten for wattpad, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Skype and everything else. And my Minecraft is Gamer_Girl_1987 Once were done, me and Ian high five.
"How about we do a vlog for your channel and a game with me, Crainer and Ambrew?" Ian suggests.
Before I give an answer he gives me a box which has a picture of a very flash camera.
"Is this my camera?" I ask and he nods.
I smile great fully and start to tear up. He doesn't have to do all this for me! This is so nice! No one! Would ever be this nice to me other than my friends!
"You okay?" He asks with a hand on my shoulder.
"It's just, you don't have to do all this for me! It's so nice and it's a lot too. Thank you!" I say and give him a hug.
We head downstairs and sit on the couch.
"Are you doing another stupid vlog?" Derp asks.
"Yeah." Ian says.
"Okay I'll leave." Derp whines then goes to his room "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
I get the camera out and set the few things like time and date.
"Ready?" Ian asks.
I nod in agreement. He holds the camera out and I smile to be ready. The red dot shows and Ian smiles as well.
"Hey guys Ssundee here!" He greets.
I have to think of a intro! Um, um! I'll random it!
"Hello everyone, I, am ShadowKitten!" I greet.
Ian looks down at me and gives me the look, nice job!
"So this is my daughter and this is her channel, ShadowKitten!" Ian says.
"So on this channel will be gaming, vlogs, reading your comments, challenges, ( Ian looks at me with a face ) craft stuff and not to mention much more. I hope you'll enjoy these stuff and don't be afraid to message me or suggest anything, I'll try the suggestion if I see it! Also my other accounts like ( I don't know them all but you guys might ) which all has the name, The_Demon_Kitten." I say.
We say a few more things then end the video.
"So anyway dudes, we're gonna leave this video here, I hope you liked it and, just don't, don't hate please okay?" Ian asks.
"So yeah, like he said we'll be ending it here. I hope you liked this video if you did, just give the like button a little hug ( Ian looks at me weirdly. ) because it needs some care and not to mention, if you want you can subscribe to be part of the shadows. The shadow kitten, will see you in the next video, I will disappear." I say.
"Have we finished it?" Ian asks.
"Yep." I nod and he cracks up with laughter as he ends the video.
"What's so funny?" I ask.
"It just kills me when you say hug the like button!" Ian laughs.
I start laughing too and we hear a door open but still laugh.
"What are you weirdos laughing about?" Derp asks.
Once we calmed down we look up at him, only smiling.
"It was just to do with the vlog." Ian says.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh. The stupid vlog." Derp says.
"That'll be on my channel though. You know that right?" I ask.
It's all silent for a minute and Derp is just standing there, not giving a reply.
"STILL STUPID!" He yells then slams the door. It makes me jump.
"Don't worry about him, we should do a vlog so everyone knows that your technically your my daughter." Ian says.
"Okay sure." I agree.
Minutes later...
We end the video and Ian quickly goes to upload it. Probably takes forever but oh well. He comes back with my my camera and we go to upload it on my channel.
1625 minutes left...
"My gosh!" I exclaim.
"That, you'll have to get used to." Ian says.
"Okay. That's insane though." I say in shock.
"Yeah, it is. Hey, while it's loading I suppose we could do a map or something. With Ambrew and Crainer." Ian suggests.
I remember him saying that before. But what game?
"Sure. Can we play the map Diversity? It's a Minecraft map." I ask.
"Sure! Here's their Skype's. Get ready to call. Should it be on all our channels too or just yours?" Ian asks.
"All of ours I suppose." I say.
"Okay I'll message them now." Ian says.
I load up the Skype's and I just have to wait for them to reply.
🕶😂🎮 Ian's POV 🎮😂🕶
I call up Crainer and he answers.
"Hello?" He asks.
"Hey Crainer! Ok so we set up her accounts and we're playing this game called Diversity." I say.
"Ok so let me guess. The Skype that is The_Demon_Kitten is her?" He asks.
"Yes. Yes it is and we're going to play right now." I say.
"Okay I'll get ready." Crainer says.
"Oh and also if you want, you can video it too." I say.
"Oh sweet dude! Ok sure! Talk to ya later then!" He says.
I end the call and go call Ambrew.
"Hello?" He asks.
"Hey Ambrew! Ok so we've finished her accounts, you'll get a Skype call from The_Demon_Kitten and we'll be playing a map called Diversity. Right now." I explain.
"Ohhhh. So that's who The_Demon_Kitten is! Ok sure, I'll get ready." He says.
"Oh also you can video if you want." I say.
"I'll think about it." He says.
I end the call and go to my laptop to see a request by her already. I answer it and Jada replies with a smiley face.