Chapter # 18

Maha's P.O.V:
I bumped into someone very badly. My nose hurts.
"Look up when you walk!" I heard Zayns voice and looked up he was Zayn.
We were very close to each other just an inch away. With his hands at my arms and my eyes looking into his.I came back to the world. he wore a blue t shirt with black jeans. He actually looked amazing as all of his masculine physique was getting exaggerated.
"Sorry!"
He loosened his grip on my arm so I said and ran to the lounge.
"Why are you so late?"
"Just...!"
"OK leave it we are already late!"
We starting moving to the car. When she suddenly stop, turned and looked at me.
"Maha why didn't you apply anything on your face makeup?"
"I applied lipstick!"
"Honey look into the camera!" She handed her phone to me with front camera opened.
I looked at my image on the phone. The colour of my red lipstick fadded away.
Where did it go?
"I applied red lipstick!" I said confused.
"That happens sometimes!" My father in law said and I looked at the direction the voice came passing a meaningful smile to my mother in law.
Shit what have I done?
I felt heat on my check. I know I was blushing.
............
Looking at my reflection on the mirror. They gave me sweet compliments those compliments that I have been used to. I stood up and went to the car while she followed.
Half a way the car stopped. I looked at Auntie who didn't notice me looking at her and got of the car so did the driver and I looked here and their totally dumbsford.
"Come at the front!"
I looked here and there to see where the sound has came and to see to whom it belongs to.
"What?"
"I said came at the front cause I am not your driver!"
Zayn said chubing his words. I looked at the front view mirror and saw him already looking at him infect starring at me.
I moved out of the car and I swaer it was worlds most difficult thing to do. The skirt was so heavy.
I sat on the passenger seat and my eyes searched for water. I picked the water bottle placed in the car. I picked it and drank it all in a second and he looked at me again with anger.
Maybe it was his water bottle. Whatever it is I was danm thirsty at he moment so I can't help it.
He turned the engine on and i placed my head at the back of the passenger seat. the car ride went completely silent and I wanted it to be silent. We reached at the gate of a hotel and the door opened. Everything seemed so beautiful the decorations were just perfect. Decorated with lights and flowers of red and black . with lanterns. It was distinct from every other marriage I had ever recieved.

A dream wedding!

Maybe it was the first time I was fascinated by this wedding.

We entered the hall and all the people stared us as we were the most beautiful thing they have ever seen

We entered the hall and all the people stared us as we were the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. He passed one of his hand around my back and pulled me towards him vertically that made me surprised and bewildered at the same moment I looked at him who was looking at the either side avoiding the eye contact. We moved towards the stage with his hands in the same making the scenario difficult to me but i managed to smile. with my mind asking me loads of questions and confused itself.

Why is he doing that? Why is he trying to be sweet? Maybe he couldn't come to me last night as he had some kind of work. Did he do all that by chance? is he guilty on that? If it is nothing like what I am thinking than it is like what? I sat at the sofa on the stage trying to relax myself taking deep breaths while he left as some friends called him. Mom, Aysha and some of my aunties and cousins visited me but my condition remained constant. Mom sat or a moment but when they all left Alina came to me.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes!"

"You seem disturbed!"

"No i just need a glass of water!"

"Oh!" she said and I tried to smile. she gave me the glass of water and I drank it instantly.

"Is the reason Zayn that you are disturbed!"

"No!" i stammered.

She put on of his hand on mine and started saying.

"Maha! i know it is your big day and like every other girl you want it to be worth it! and I know Zayn is making the difference! I know that he didn't come to you all night. He is not good for you neither for any other girl... You will be thinking that what kind of friend am I but the truth is that I can't let anyone cheat anyone else!"

She said and my heart started to beat faster.

"Maha he was in a night club all night and now you better now wgat hapens there! he is not a good men. he has loads of affairs with different girls..."

She took a breath.

"Why am i spoiling your day! te best day of your life but the thing is that I can't stand with it now... i am sorry!"

She said and went away from me taking all my soul and the heart beat of my heart.

Today is one of those days when I wish to be a little girl and could climb up to my mothers lap and cry until my hurt goes away.

.........................

How is the chapter? Which one of those incidents you liked that occurred between both of them? Was I right that these chapters will be danm amazing? What do you think is Alina telling the truth? What about the quote that I added at the end of the chapter?

Reply to all of these questions through the comments as I wanna see how many of you have the right predictions! I will be waiting for it!

Bye!