Chapter #7

Zayn's P.O.V:
I came near her and reluctantly she took few steps back. To stop her to move further away from me I captivated her arms in my hands and she struggled to move away or free her from this capture but all in vain.
I bought my face closer to her her breathe's fanning my face  which stopped of and on. Pushing my lips harder in her she couldn't move punching my chest the hotness of her tears warmed my cheek tried a lot to get out of my capture but I proved to be more stronger than her. Our kissed last for fifty seconds to a minute and through out that she tried to get away and I quite enjoyed to have a taste of  her ego melting in her body with a sheer breakage that my act caused. After dragging my lips away from her which possibly so hard for me i stood the same close to her feeling her tears fall the same but now not trying to get away her hands landed on my chest she soon came out of the shell and realized no grip of mine at her back she jumped. 

Noticing the difference between this Maha standing in front of me and the one who was just shouting at me was bewildering and extremely peace giving in every way.

"I hope you enjoyed much and would love to have an other one because I hella enjoyed breaking into you and will certainly wish to have many more of that sort which I will definitely have but better next time!" I said looking direct in her eyes and she was hesitating from the eye contact her eyes showed me certain helplessness which I surely enjoyed.
I threw her on the chair and went out of the office.
"Ahad!"
I called my P.A.
"Yes sir!"
He came running.
"Take her to any hotel nearby book her a room and don't let her go until I give you orders. Did you get that?"
"Sir but...!"
"Who is the boss Ahad? You should better mind your own business!"
I raised my voice.
"Okay sir..."
He said keeping his eyes down.
Ahad's P.O.V:
I went to his office direct after I got his strict orders enraged enough to boil my blood which he was doing since I had joined him nevertheless of the fact that i am quite struck and can't leave him anyways. I mean how could he make an innocent girl spend a night in a hotel room alone purposeless. How can he be so cruel actually?
 These tycoons think that they are supreme beings they can do anything to anyone and no will never mind as if all the world is dancing on their finger tips. People say that the personality of a person has qualities including demerit's but I say that God has created a unique personality that has only flaws in it and that is of Zayn Ahmed. I thought of the condition of the people who were linked to her.
I took the girl to the nearest elite and most expensive hotels whatever it is, she is the girl whom Zayn Ahmed wanted to meet madly so she will be worth it and would have high standards. The short period that we crossed due the journey between the office and hotel she kept silent and lost somewhere. Maybe something that should not happen have been happened inside the four walls of the room. Anything worst can be expected from Zayn Ahmed.

Maha's P.O.V:
I was not in a state to speaking anything. I was lost in a world of embarrassment torture shame... . I had no right to object or I don't think I have any right to object. I was surrounded by the complex of inferiority.
They took me to a hotel room and I kept silent. I felt all the world around me laughing hysterically  at me. I wanted to run away from my self far away from the world from him....! Ahad dropped me and went from the hotel he did not even talk to me. He guess after this incident no one thinks I am worth talking.
After an hour I came back into my senses myself. Those senses which God has taken from me. I didn't want to cry but the tears rolled from my eyes ever minute. I felt the suffocation in me, that sense of feelings values burning. He actually took the life from me.
It feels that someone has taken something very close to me from me.
It feels sad. I wanted to go from here there is no use of staying here anymore. I stood from the floor of the hotel room and went to the door. The guards stopped me from going out of the room.
"I have to go!"
"Sorry ma'am we are not allowed..."
"I said I have to go... you can't stop me."
"Ma'am we have orders.."
"I give shit to your orders lemme go otherwise that will not be good for you..."
I shouted the hell out of me.
"And if we let you go that would be worst for us...!"
I felt that fun in his words that he was making of me..!
I went inside again and sat on the floor resting at my leg joint. After half an hour Ahad came. He sat near me.
"Are you alright?" He asked me.
I did not reply and he continued.
"You should not have done that... not have talked infect shouted on Zayn Ahmed..."
He said to me and I felt anger boiling in me.
"You are no one to tell me what I  should do and what shouldn't?"
"Excuse me I know I am no one to you and I do not even want to be any one to a person whom Zayn Ahmed is mad on ...!"
He shouted at me.
"...Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi raha... meri bhi behneen he and it is just like I take you like a sister and I understand..... ke tum par kya guzar rahi ho gi... Because everyone under Zayn Ahmed goes through the same feeling... "
He said with very hopeless tone.
Right now I can not afford to have any kind of relation with a person who is connected to Zayn Ahmed.
"I have to go..."
I changed the topic
"Orders we have orders."
He smiled.
"Tum yahan mera tamasha dekhne aae ho phir when u can't leave me home!" 

...............................

Authors note,

Assalam-o-Alikum! So hey people such a biggie update. Phew, I am tired now. I thought the content of the chapters was quite short so I worked upon it. See if you will ask me to work upon any other segment I will take your suggestions in consideration but at least let me know.

So back to the story how was the chapter. Please give me the feedback. What do you think what will happen next? How will she go home? How will they meet AGAIN?

Tell me all this in your comments! Please.