Settled in

So it's been a month since we moved and
So far I love it here, my only real friend is Mandy and school is going good but I really love my job at the Kash 'n grab because of Kash my boss me and him have grown close as in when it's nearly closing time we lock up early and go behind the counter into the the big fridge and then we um... And he buys me stuff which is cool I buy him stuff too, except the good thing is I know he won't tell anybody that I'm gay because I can't tell anybody he's gay because of his wife and kids. Yeah it's kinda of weird but I like it anyways the rest of the family have settle in pretty well, Carl still getting in trouble though and Lips has been tutoring this girl call Karen she nice but then again I wouldn't know I've seen her in school but that's it from what I see she's a bit of a slut but whatever. Franks an A grade asshole who who drinks and passes out on our floor and no one likes i mean yeah we move here because of him and because we wanted a fresh start. We have some pretty cool neighbours Kev and Veronica but everyone calls her V, Kev works at a pub were Franks goes but he hate Frank just as much as we do and V she's kinda of a part time nurse well I said kinda of.

Anyways it's been good here.