♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚

Start from the beginning

"This is goodbye, Aguri..." he said after hearing her information, he had decided to leave the place with the power he has on hold with him.

"Stop it! No more evil!"

"You're going to stop me? How? With those arms of yours? Brains?"

She flinched from the fact that he said, he chuckled darkly afterwards.

"Unless your abilities transcend mine you can't stop me or save me, now leave before you meet an pointless death of your own."

The glass between them cracked, it had the same effect in her heart, she lowered her head and left the place.

Yanagisawa sent guards from the headquarters at the entrance to stop him, the wall busted open and revealed a tentacled-monster.

The guards started to fire at him as he counter back it with his superhuman powers and killed them, until a tentacle mine appeared and stabbed him from the back painfully.

"This isn't enough to do me in." he laughed hysterically as he started stabbing the reinforcements with his sharp tentacles, then a stray knife came flying as it stabbed Yanagisawa's left eye.

In that moment, he went berserk, no one can stop him currently...slaughtering all people in sight.

✦ ✧ ✦

After he trashed the place, Aguri was found under the debris, she was still alive, walking up to him in her last legs, he knew that he'll die in a year regardless anyways.

Aguri hugged the monster as he stopped from the sudden touch, he tensed up in the sudden warmth radiating from his back.

She had seen everything and was curious about it all, but her being there, seeing him...

...That was something he didn't saw.

Them a stray spear of antimatter tentacles killer, pierced Aguri's abdomen as she fell on the ground, bleeding heavily from the damage. She fell as he catches her fall, but he knew that he was too late...

...Who knew that a single second can make him lose everything?

"I had the feeling...my voice...wouldn't be enough to stop you..."

If he'd noticed it 0.1 second faster,  he could have protected her...If he'd practiced using his tentacles to heal, he could have saved her...Why, when he had plenty of time to notice...Why didn't he use his deadly destructive strength to help someone?

His head was filled with 'ifs' and 'whys' he was regretted it all...

"I don't mind being killed for you, that's how...important you are to me." she smiled as her breathing was slowing down, blood gushing out of her wounded abdomen.

"If  would give your time...go teach those children..." she muttered as she held his tentacles that where supporting her, she smiled happily as she was able to touch him.

"What a splendid tentacles...with hands like these...I'm sure you'll be a splendid teacher..."

Her hands dropped as she was holding his face earlier, finally, her breathe has perished as she closed her eyes and let darkness eats her up.

He noticed the black clothing she wanted to give him, he grabbed it as he frown from the piece of clothe.

"I won't let go of your students, no matter what...Aguri."

Unknown to him, her sister, Akari saw a glimpse of him as he flew away.

The tentacles asked me what I wanted to be, I want to be weak. To be riddled with weaknesses, easy to talk to...to be able to perceive the weak, protect them, guide them...

To be that kind of creature...

That kind of teacher...

Sometimes I'll be wrong, sometimes my cold true self might even show. But I'll give it my all.

I'll aim for her goal in my own way, the way I do best.

✦ ✧ ✦

"That's my story, the one who told me to be your teacher was Aguri..." Koro-sensei said as he just finished talking about his story to everyone, there faces show shock and depression.

"I learned the fundamentals of being a teacher from her, I would use my abilities to the fullest to give you the  best growth and development...that's how I landed on this Class 3-E, in the assassination classroom..."

The sonic octopus turned to Angel who was so surprised like Kayano was after hearing his story.

"I'm really sorry, Kayano-san...you too, Angel-chan..."

Shadows cast upon as her crimson eyes became strangely strong, as if her another personality was showing.

"Even if everyone forgives you, I wouldn't...you took the lives of my parents, thanks to you, I've killed 56 people because of my rage." her face was cruel as if it belonged to another person, she was having mixed emotions right now.

Everyone silently stared at her, until tears started falling from her eyes, it shocked the to others.

"You don't know how much I've suffered, in the moment you killed my parents, my life has been ruined! I was framed as the killer of lots of people, send to an auction, I've felt lots of pain and heartbreaks as time mercilessly passes by! I've became a dirty assassin against my will just to get my revenge on the person who killed my parents! I've been doing my best to endure the pain, done my best and...yet, here I am now, in front of the killer of my parents, but you know what?!" Angel yelled as she looked down on the ground as tears fall rapidly, she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

"...I just can't kill you!"

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 30, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------