♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚

Start from the beginning

"What would killing them achieve you, little brat?"

The girl didn't replied as she looked blankly at the floor, her eyes showed no hope and no dreams...basically, she was lifeless, dead like person.

The man grew a liking of her, she had the potential to be an assassin, hence, she was able to kill those people without hesitation which was marvelous itself, truly indeed.

There were also people whose relatives with those dead people came to proclaim an public execution to the murderer, yet the judge was against to the fact executing a child.

"Funny, how looks can be deceiving."

✦ ✧ ✦

The assassin had one pupil, yet his very own student betrayed his master. That's how he was captured by the higher ups and started experimenting on his body to become a strong super creature who had an amazing power.

Thanks to those experiment, he encountered with a certain, pretty woman named: Yukimura Aguri, his lover interest. They've been together almost a year now, in this small room became a space for them to talk.

"A present?"

"Yes, you said that your neck was getting chilly...this covers a good sized area, and it's snazzy, too."

"Why a present out of the blue?"

"Today marks a year since I met you." the woman started while holding the black clothe in her hand, she looked up to him and smiled.

"If you don't know the day you were born, why not make it today?"

He smiled at how simple this woman was, suddenly the woman frown.

"But I can't give this to you, not as long as there is a wall between us..." she said as she rested her forehead on the glass wall, looking down.

"I want to touch you, please give me the strength to hang in there this final year...I'm just so sad right now."

Just like she requested, he did what she said, there was a string that connected them together, as he touched the glass wall.

Before he knew it, his false smile had become the real thing.

"It's alright, you can do it." he whispered.

"Yeah." she nodded.

The first time they touched was three hours before the crescent moon came to be.

✦ ✧ ✦

"The moon?!"

"Yes, seventy percent was destroyed! A lab rat on the lunar surface experienced a discharge of an antimatter energy!"

"Calculate the day this same phenomenon would occur in a human!"

"March 13 of next year!"

That's the day he and the entire world will be destroyed, coincidentally, Aguri was there and heard it all, hurriedly, she went back to him and reported.