Chapter 4: Thanksgiving With the Famlies

Note: Only the same people know about the pregnancy. The only person they're really going to tell is the parents. Joeys parents got a divorce. Mike and Phoebe are married. I'm not sure if in the show Amy, Jill and Rachel's dad have met Mike before but in this chapter it will be the first time.
Warning: Mild language and a little more than mild violence. Not for people under the age of 14. Only this chapter.

Eight months pregnant exactly:

It was now the day before thanksgiving in the late afternoon around four o'clock. Today Joey and Rachel would be going over to Joeys house to have thanksgiving dinner and tell his family about the babies.

"Okay so we should start getting ready." said Joey

"Okay I'm going to take a shower so could you get Emma ready." said Rachel

"Yeah." said Joey

Rachel went to the bedroom first to get her outfit and went into the washroom shutting the door.

Joey turned to Emma who was using her walking toy to walk around.

"Okay Emma time to get ready for dinner." said Joey picking her up and carrying her to the twins bedroom to change her diaper

Once he changed her diaper he through out the diaper and took her and the dirty clothing into Joeys bedroom shutting the bedroom door. Before putting a clean set of clothing on her he put the clothing in the laundry hamper. He then took out a purple dress, black tights and a pair of white dress shoes then he dressed her.

As soon as he was done dressing her there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in." said Joey

The door opened and Rachel walked in.

"Oh my gosh you look so pretty." said Rachel talking to Emma

"You look pretty as well." said Joey looking at her outfit

Rachel had on a black short sleeve dress that his her belly and her hair was in a French bun.

"Thanks." said Rachel

"Okay well I'm going to get ready." said Joey

Joey then got his suit and tie then went into the washroom to take a shower.

Twenty minutes later he came out of the washroom.

"Well you look handsome." said Rachel then they kissed for a quick moment

They then put on their shoes, Joey helped Rachel with her shoes, got the diaper bag and left locking the door behind them.

When they got to the car Joey put Emma in her car seat and put the bag in the back while Rachel got in the car and Joey got in very shortly after and they drove away.

"So how are we going to tell your family that I'm pregnant?" asked Rachel

"Well  I was thinking that we just bring it up when it's the right time." said Joey

"Okay I guess." said Rachel

Thirty five minutes later they arrived. They parked on the street and got out. They walked up the path  and knocked on the door. A few minutes later Joeys sister Dina opened it.

"Hi guys come in." said Dina enthusiastically

They walked in and took off their shoes.

Everyone is in the living room." said Dina

They all went into the living room.

"Hey guys." said Joey putting Emma down

Everyone gave Joey a hug. One of Joeys sister Cookie was about to give Rachel a hug when Rachel backed away.