Suprises Are Always Fun Right ?

Freddy's P.O.V.
That night we were all asleep Bonnie , Chica , Foxy and I in our usual spots on the show stage and in the pirate cove , It wasn't so bad living here now even if we lost a lot of people back when we were living in Fazbear Hills like my mom , my little sister , my father and my little brother but what's the worst that could happen to us ? , That's just when I opened my eyes to see what the noise that came from the backstage I saw this Golden bear who almost looked exactly like my little brother '' G---Golden ? Is tha-- '' I couldn't finish my question because he covered my mouth gently and spoke with a slight smirk on his face '' Shh , You wouldn't wanna wake up your so called friends now would you ? '' He gently removed his Golden hand from my mouth and that's when I spoke softly and not super loud '' Golden ? Tell me where have you been all this time ? I searched all day and night just to maybe find you and here you are all grown up and coming to visit me ! '' I spoke happily not realizing what was about to come up next due to my actions '' Come on tell me-- ack ! '' He grabbed my neck and slowly started to strangle me as his eyes had turned red almost staring into my soul '' Just please shut the fuck up and let me speak because its rude to interrupt someone when they speak its not very friendly '' I kept gasping for air and now being half way off the ground due to his strength while holding onto his hand until my vision slowly became blurry and becoming black from losing all the air in my metal lungs '' Goodnight Fazfuck ! '' I fell to the ground with a sudden slam and I caught the deepest breathes I could take as I rubbed my sore neck '' W....What's going on with you Golden ? '' I shook my head and as my vision was slowly coming back I saw a red like blob on top of a Golden blob not seeing it being Foxy and the other being Golden only hearing the sounds of growling and I slowly realized this whole issue won't come to a happy ending at some moment . 

Foxy's P.O.V
I growled at Golden angered and to bite his entire face off for trying to kill my best friend and only brother I could ever afford to have who took me in when I was a weak and innocent young pup fox '' I'm gonna kill ya fer tryin te kill me best friend Freddy Fazbarrr ! '' I shouted as my anger was worse than before '' Your joking right? You think you can do that ? Defeat me ? '' He smirked at me as his eye's looked into my soul like the devil himself '' I mean it's obvious that your really scared in that soul of your's and souls don't lie so don't try to make an excuse Fox '' His eye's changed from the white dots to a blood red color and then he grabbed my neck and threw me into the wall and since I couldn't fight back from being slammed into the wall and almost losing all my breath at once and as he got closer towards me to finish me off I heard a familiar voice speak softly at first sounding exactly like Fredbear Fazbear the one who adopted me 13 years ago '' I think that's enough fighting with Foxy I mean look at him you made his stitches break open and his right eye is bleeding again '' I looked up at the strange demonic yellow bear wearing Fredbear's exact purple top hat and bow tie '' Y---Ye can't be em ..... besides ye don't bloody look like te Fredbarrr aye remembarrrr . '' He lifted up my chin and touched my face '' What ? The smile , Bowtie , Top hat doesn't ring a bell ? '' I looked slightly at Freddy who's ears were dropped down and oil tears had formed in his plastic eyes '' No way you can be alive ..... I was told he died during the entire outbreak of monsters those 13 years ago .... '' Freddy spoke softly now with tears dropping down both sides of his face and Seeing now an awoke Bonnie shivering and beginning to look at me begging for help '' B...Bonnie '' I turned and became angry once again but this time from seeing my crush in tears '' What the hell be wrong with ye ! Why are ye scarin everyone ye monstarrr ! '' Nightmare Fredbear slapped me hard witch caused me to rub my cheek with my hook hand as I pouted like a new born puppy '' You shouldn't disrespect your loved ones or parents . '' He had one of his sharp and dangerous claws up to my neck now seeing the fear in my face and eyes '' A---A----Aye '' Just before I could say anything else I was tied up like everyone else by these creepy demonic versions of ourselves but this version of me was very lustful and began to lick my ear '' Mmmhh ~ Yer little boyfriend and Ye will be my little sssssslaves sssssoon once bossssss knows what he wants to do with you '' He laughed and left the room with Fredbear and the rest of our copies until we were left alone with this now grown up Golden Fazbear .