The Nightmare's Have Risen

Golden's P.O.V
'' What is it Boy? '' Golden's father Nightmare Fredbear asked as he sat down in his large handmade metal chair picking at his horrifying long sharp teeth covered in what appeared to be dried up blood '' I tried to enter into the backstage through our door but it wouldn't budge... '' Golden spoke with a hint of fear in his voice box as he watched his father picked around old decayed skin from a childs Frontal Lobe back in 83' '' You are like such a failure to our father and to like us '' a feminine teenage voice was heard as the nightmarish version of Chica sat to the left arm rest of her creator's ' Throne ' as they called it giggling silently with joy '' I am not a failure you big mouthed freak '' Golden snapped back his responce quickly with a tone of anger sinking through '' Awe , Did sssomeone get very mad and te' truth ? '' A graveled pirate voice spoke with a tease as his glowing yellowish red eyes stared at Golden while his metal snake like tongue moved around '' Why don't you just piss off and stop coming into my conversation you snake '' Golden's little eyes no longer shined white they shine a red color and he made a fist with his paws grinding his teeth in anger before his eyes laid on Nightmare Foxy beginning to walk forward but suddenly he was lifted into the air by his throat gasping for air '' Ack ! '' he placed his small paws onto his father's large sharp paws '' You have failed me and you know what that means Golden ? '' A wicked smile appeared on his teeth '' That means you'll spen- '' The door in the distance creaked open as Nightmare Freddy and his little Freddies walked inside holding a box '' Sorry to interrupt Father but I wanted to let you know that the little plush bunny has begun to breathe and is sleeping peacefully '' The tone of his voice was so proper it gave Golden the shivers '' Ah ! I would like to see my little precious Plushtrap ! '' Fredbear pulled Golden closer to his hideous face and spoke with no emotion '' You're lucky Freddy came in to save your ass this time '' He slammed his yellowed son to the floor hearing his coughs and gasps as he breathed '' The next time you fail me , I'll make sure you suffer more than normal '' with that he kicked his son in the stomach before heading over and examining his creation '' See Golden , This is what a true son would do '' Golden looked up with some oil on his lip '' A true son wouldn't disappoint his father ! A true son would impress him and show him how much he respects him '' Nightmare Freddy smirked at the compliment that was given to him by his creator before sticking out his tongue at Golden '' You may set him down beside Chica '' Fredbear pointed towards a small area near her before walking over the injured yellow bear '' So what now ? '' Golden spoke slowly rising up and his left arm was hugged across his stomach '' Are you just going to sit down on that fucking throne of your's and keep saying you have a ' plan ' ?! Or are you finally going to go see that door for yourself ! '' Golden still had some fear in his voice but held it back with the pain as he watched his father turn and sit back down with his Nightmarish creations sitting on the arm rests watching Golden's scared look '' My plan is to go up near midnight to that door that's keeping us from the outside world and say hello to my lovely son and children '' He turned his attention to his creations '' So that means you 4 will finally meet your siblings '' Fredbear spoke with bravery before going back to his normal teeth picking again leaving Golden to wander out of the room in pain and suffering . 

Springtrap's P.O.V
'' I fucking hate them '' Golden mumbled after he shut the large metal door closed before noticing Springtrap leaning against the old rusted wall '' Boy , You sure sound unhappy by the way you came out from his thro- '' Springtrap was suddenly interrupted '' Don't call it that please , It's so fucking dumb and it's not even a real throne ! it's just a shitty handmade metal chair that he believes is a real throne '' Golden scoffed before wiping away the fresh oil from his lip '' Jeez , I was only kidding Goldie '' Springtrap always tried to keep his humor with him even after the Nightmare fuel infected his Adoptive father Fredbear 10 years ago after his adoptive mother ended her life believing Fredbear cheated on her but also the struggle of taking care of 7 children or at that time 5 of them including himself where teenagers '' Keep that sarcastic shit in that fucking mind of yours '' Golden answered with disgust '' I'm not your friend nor am I your brother so why don't you fuck off and stay out of my business forever '' Stomping off with anger but he was stopped half way by Springtraps turning hold with his paws '' Why won't you ever just tell him the truth that the door can open ? '' Springtrap sounded worried '' Do you just like to lie to him so you can get a beating so close to almost being completely paralyzed and useless ? '' With that question Golden tilted his head down slightly '' You could go along with my plan I told you about '' He suggested '' Going up there while they are all in recharge and group up with Freddy and my little brother to stop them from destroying this place '' Golden rose his head up with anger '' You want me to follow along with your plan to go up there and and and ! '' he paused for a moment before speaking '' Team up with that bear I'm supposed to call a big brother ?! '' Golden pushed him aside '' He wouldn't even recognize me ! I'd rather keep it that way instead of him feeling so sorry for me to turn into his 'thing' they call me ! '' Golden pointed to the metal door '' The first thing he'd do is hug me and tell me what happened to my eyes ! but I don't care to tell because love is bullshit ! it's disgusting ! '' Springtrap jumped a bit to the sudden yelling '' What ever happened to the wonderful little bear who wanted to be like his older brother and run the restaurant ? '' Golden reacted to that question '' You know what happened ? , I grew up the right way of violence ! not kindness , happiness , honesty or love ! I was raised the way Freddy wasn't ! '' Golden basically screamed before turning around quickly and heading off into the darkness while Springtrap watched him leave and headed into his own small room to look at an old family album of the little Bonnie and Springtrap throughout their childhood before he was forced to leave . 

Nightmare Fredbear's P.O.V
As the clock struck 11:45 PM Nightmare Fredbear awoke from his recharge and pushed aside his sleeping creations to try and awaken them so they could get ready to head up to the surface and finally meet their real counterparts '' Come on my children , it's time we head up to the surface so you can meet your counterparts that I made you to be '' He then rised up with a stretch before walking out the metal door in a proper stance hearing the yawns of his children from behind '' Ah , I see you are awake on time unlike Springtrap '' Fredbear rolled his eyes with disgust before his children stood beside him '' We will go on without him unless he will show up in 5 min- '' '' I'm here ! I'm here ! '' Springtrap ran up towards Golden '' I'm sorry Fredbear , please forgive me ''he bent down on one knee almost like he was a god '' It is fine Springtrap , I understand you are nervous to have a reunion with Bonnie so you will not be in trouble tonight '' Fredbear stated before making his way up the old wooden stairs but was interrupted by Golden who quickly stood in front of him '' Father ... I have a confes- '' He was pushed aside not by Fredbear but Springtrap and pulled back in his spot before shaking his head no '' Alright ? Thanks ... for that Son ? '' Fredbear sounded confused but continued onto his journey and once the door slowly creaked open his smile was wicked '' See , I was able to open it '' Chica whispered softly to Freddy as she held his paw '' Maybe it wouldn't let him because of his stupidity .. '' She then giggled before following off with her creator '' Golden , I want you to take care of this before we decide to go out there '' Fredbear stated '' Try and oh how do you say ' Impress ' me '' Golden's ears perked up as well as his smile '' I will Father , I promise you ''