Elizabeth "Liz" Clarissa Mills

My name is Elizabeth Clarissa Mills, and my mother is Regina Mills. Better known as, The Evil Queen. Yeah, The Evil Queen had a daughter. The story is kind of complicated. All I know about my dad was that his name was Daniel. He died before I was even born. I don't know how he died. I've tried to ask my mother about it several times, but she never told me. That was before she left me here. In the Enchanted  Forest with no one to talk to and nothing to do. It's like everything's frozen here. Everything's different since everyone left to The land without magic. I wish I could've gone to this land to see what it was like to live without magic. I do have magic, I just don't like to use it very much. I think that all magic has some kind of darkness to it . I know people say that there's good and bad magic, but I just don't believe them. Magic is magic. It's all the same. But if I had to choose which one existed, it would probably be dark magic. Growing up with my mother being The Evil Queen and all. I'm 16 years old. I grew up here in the Enchanted Forest living in my mother's castle. I never was able to make many friends here, because my mother usually never let me out of the castle. Whenever I did leave the castle it was usually because I snuck out. Whenever I snuck out, I would usually go to a nearby village. The children of the village would always run away from me in fear and their parents would tell them to stay away from me. They thought I was just like my mother. I did have one friend however. His name was Baelfire. He understood what it was like to have no one want to be friends with you. His father was The Dark One. I met his father once. He tried to rip my heart out. Long story. I'll explain later. But one day, he disappeared. I assume it was something to do with his father. Anyways... I don't think there's much more you should know about me. My name is Elizabeth Clarissa Mills, and this is my story. 

A/N: So what did you think of the first chapter? Do you like my backstory for Elizabeth? I'm going to update a new chapter next Tuesday, or sooner if I'm lucky. If you want me to make you a character in here please message me what you want your characters name to be, their personality and what you would like them to be (example: lost girl, an addition to the Merry Men, werewolf) I think that's it. Bye!

~Kat