Chapter 3

-5 years later-

Ashley's POV

It's been 5 years since I was casted in the show called Hope.

It's about a single mom named Hope who asked her two older brothers, Ben and Jerry. I'm casted as Chloe, Hope's daughter, while Lydia is casted as Alyssa, Ben's daughter.

We're going to film the scene wherein Chloe will be going to be with her father for a while. I need to leave for a year because I was offered a role in a movie called To all the boys I've loved before (It's a book by Jenny Han. I don't own it)-we'll film it in my hometown yay, and I wanted to take a break for a while.

-Tomorrow -

*at the airport*

I was in the plane for at least 3 hours. I got my suitcase about half an hour ago and I'm waiting for my dad right now. My mom's in New York with Lydia so I'll be with my dad for a year.

My dad and I weren't so close. I mean Lydia, mom, and I Skype him every day but when I was still here we didn't talk too much. He's always busy working as a lawyer. Since we weren't so close then, I'm going to hang out and catch up with him when we're done filming the movie.

I saw my dad and I went to him.

"I missed you!" I said while hugging him.

"Missed you too." he said and hugged back.

We went to his car and drove back home. We talked while going home.

When we were home, I went to my old room and when I was done, I just lay on my bed and went through instagram. I slept after that. We were going to start filming tomorrow so I didn't unpack yet. I'll just stay in the set for the next two months then come back here.