willdip

a/n this was a request and it was alot of fun to write enjoy

dippers pov

"I don't understand it Mable!" I said throwing a dagger at the wall. "calm down brother, he is kind of cute" Mable said painting her nails. I don't get it, he's a cry baby, a loser! AN IDIOT! and yet I .... I have a crush on that idiot. I don't know why. " y'know you'll feel better if you just tell him" Mable suggested. "yeah that'll happen" I said sitting down on the chair at my desk, putting my hands in my hair. "how about...." Mable said with a devilish smirk." WILL GET IN HERE" she yelled calling the blue demon into the room.

he appeared in the room with a flash of light. he was in his human form, Mable said he should a few weeks ago cause she didn't enjoy the looks of a triangle. ever since then I have developed a liking for him. its SO annoying. "y-yes Mrs. m-Mable" will said with his hands folded behind his back and eyes locked on the floor." oh nothing I just wanted you to be in here and hang out with dipper" Mable said. I shot her death glares, and I could have sworn I saw will blush. he nodded his head and went to stand by my chair. Mable left the room and closed the door. I am going to kill her.

I tried my best to keep busy and avoid eye contact. "will you can sit down you know" I said trying to break the awkward silence. he nodded and sit down on a chair under a painting on the wall. he's really quiet. well I cant blame him, after all me and Mable have put him through in the last few years." will I have some work to do so stay quiet" I said and he nodded.

later I got frustrated at the work I was doing and hit the wall. suddenly the painting over wills head started to fall. crap! "WILL!" I screamed using the magic from the amulet I was wearing to quickly levitate the painting into the air right before it hit him." Will are you ok!" I said running over to him. I don't usually act like this but damn he was cute. " I-im fine, master, thank you" will said I set the painting down and pulled him into a hug.

"m-master!?" "will I think I love you."I said. a tear rolled down his cheek as he hugged me back."i-i l-love you t-to" he said, I pulled back and placed a small kiss on his four head. he smiled as he looked up at me. I just realized how cute of a smile will had. "just don't tell my sister ,ok" I chuckled messing up his blue hair. "ok master" he said looking down, blushing like crazy. "TOO LATE I SAW EVERYTHING" Mable fangirled releasing the invisible spell she casted on herself to ease drop.

welp, im never going to hear the end of this

requested by