Chapter 14: Le Date

( ER MEH GERSH!!! 14 Chapters?! "You've gone insane captain" "I dare say your trying to get ride of me!" Yea, I've lost my mind. But hey, that's what makes these story's good XD. Anyway, TIME 4 UR DATE!!)

I put on a (f/c) jacket and some blue jeans. Barry was going to come and pick me up at 6pm and it was 5pm, I couldn't wait! I got up and rushed to the door. As I opened it I saw barry standing there about to knock. "You couldn't wait to huh?" I asked smiling. He gave me that cute nerdy smile and said "yeah." "Well then I guess our date will start early!" I said interlocking my arm with barrys. I closed the door and locked it. I walked with barry to CC Jitters.

~Le time skip to when ya get der!!!~

I sat down with barry and we ate and drank and talked about stuff. Ya  know normal date stuff. That was, until cisco called us. Barry's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello?...Cisco really?! I'm on a date here!.....ugh fine I'll asked her." Barry said. He looked at me and asked "is it alright if our date becomes a duble-date?" "Who is cisco going out with?" I asked. "Luna" Barry replied. I smiled big and said "yeah! I'm fine with it!" I said. Barry told cisco sure and we payed for the food and drinks, then head over to the bar to meet up with cisco and luna.

(You happy now luna? Hehehe)

We walked into the bar and sat down with cisco and luna. Luna and cisco where already really drunk. So me and barry talked while the other to where goofing off. "So, is this date ok so far?" Barry asked. "Perfect." I said laughing. I stared into barrys green eyes and he stared at me. I got up and walked around the table to get to barry and kissed him on the lips. He was startled at first, but then melted into the kiss. It was a long and passionate kiss, but we had to break for air. "Wow, (y/n), your a great kisser." Barry said. "Your not to bad your self." I said giggling. After a while we had to get the drunks home. I took luna and barry took cisco. "Night bare." I said winking. "Good night (y/n)." He said. Then we both sped off to drop our friends at there houses.
~best. Night. Ever!~ I thought.

YEA I'M DUNE WID DA DAYE!!!!!!! AND U KISSED DAT FLASH DUDE!! GUUD 4 U!!! Anyways I'm tired and it's like, what, 10:50 at night? Welp yeah. CYA

~ Eclipce ♡♤♡