Chapter 11: Where Am I?

Barry's P.O.V

I was running all over central city looking for (y/n). "Barry I got a ping on where that van was last seen." Cisco said through the coms. I ran over to where cisco said the van would be, and it was just driving away. But when I got into the van she wasn't there. ~where are you (y/n)...~

Your p.o.v

I woke up in a large, dark wear house strapped to a chair. I looked around frantically, trying to find barry, but he was no were to be found. My attention was suddenly directed to the sound of foot steps walking to me. "Hello there (y/n)" I heard a voice say. I tried to struggle to get out of the rope, but failed. "Don't worry! I'm not going to hurt you, much" he said with a chuckle. "Who are you!?" I snapped. "Woah, feisty. The names snart." He said walking out of the shadow's. I tensed up a bit as he got closer. "Now, your going to tell me who the flash is, and where his base is." Snart said putting the cold gun to my head. "Or else..."

Barry's P.O.V

I was in S.T.A.R lab's pacing back and forth. "Have you found her?" I asked. "For the one millionth time barry, we're still looking." Caitlyn said. Dr.wells came in and rolled over to the computers. "Don't worry barry, we'll find her." Wells said.

Back to your p.o.v. (was that Barry thing really needed? Naw but I like to have it XD)

Snart punched me for the 10th time, causing me to taste a bit of blood. "Tell me where he is and you can go home" Snart said pulling my head up by my hair. I spat in his face, no way am I going to rat out the only other person who gets me. Snart wiped the spit out of his face and slapped me. "Fine, if your going to be like that, then I guess we'll have to use something more sharp." He said walking over to his tool cart that he pulled out earlier. I heard a big thump then running. Snart and I looked over to where the sound was. "Who's there?!" Snart said grabbing my hair and holding a knife to my neck. I gritted my teeth and looked down at the blade then back to the area where the noise was. "Let her go and you won't be hurt as bad." A deep raspy voice said. There was another thump then a man in green appeared. ~ollie!~ I thought. "What if I dont?" Snart said cutting my arm with the same knife the put it back up to my neck. I screamed out in pain a bit. Ollie pulled up his bow and let an arrow fly into snart arm, making him drop the knife and backed up. Ollie let a few more arrows fly before snart fell to the grown. Oliver ran over to me and cut me lose. As soon as I stood up, my legs went numb and I started to fall a bit. Ollie catched me in time though. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. "I-im....fine..." I managed to say. Ollie put me on his back and he used his bow and grappled out of there.