Welcome to the World

Alvin's P.O.V

I smiled at Slade. "I love you." I saw him smile back, which made me blush. "I love you too, troublemaker."

I was about to say something else until a sharp pain in my stomach stopped me. I quickly put my hand on my stomach and tightened my eyes, the pain rising quickly.

"Alvin!" I felt Slade hold my hand tight, but I couldn't hold back. As the pain got more strong, I fell to the ground.

Still holding my hand, I heard Slade telling me to hold on and then the sound of a phone. I guess he was calling 911.

When the paramedics came, they quickly lifted me on the stretcher and put me in the back of the ambulance, Slade coming in right behind.

The pain was so unbearable that I couldn't even look at Slade. My eyes were still shut tight and now I was screaming in pain.

I felt Slade hold my hand, but that didn't do anything, so I just kept screaming in pain. Tears now coming down my cheeks.

As I was screaming in pain, I heard Slade was growling angry, then I heard his voice. "Drive faster!" I guess he was talking to the man who was driving the ambulance.

Once we got to the hospital, they quickly wheeled me into a room, but Slade let go of my hand. I guess the doctor told him that he couldn't come in while I was giving birth. Which caused more tears to run down my cheeks.

Screaming in pain, I felt others, probably nurses holding me down while the doctor lifted up my legs.
"Push, Alvin."

I just nodded, screaming in even more pain as I pushed. Boy did it hurt.

"Push again."

I just nodded and pushed again, screaming in more pain. I wonder if Slade could hear me from outside the room.

As I screamed and pushed, I felt the doctor reach inside me and pull something out, making me scream more.

"One's out Alvin, now for the next one."

I pushed harder and screamed louder, the nurses now having trouble holding me down since it looked like I was having a seizure.

Once again, I felt the doctor reach inside me and pull something out, making me scream in more pain again.

"Okay. Relax Alvin. You're done."

I stopped pushing and breathed heavily as I struggled to keep my eyes open. After a minute, the nurse handed me my twin boys. I looked at them tiredly and smiled.

A second later, I heard the door open and footsteps entering. "Alvin?"

I looked at the door to see Slade walking over to me slowly.

He kissed my forehead, then looked at the twins and suddenly got tears in his eyes. "T-They're so beautiful..."

I just nodded as I looked at them, still too exhausted to say anything.

"Congrats, Alvin."

I looked over to see Brittany and I smiled at her. "T-Thanks..."

She smiled back and hugged me gently. I quietly yawned.

"You should get some rest."

Slade just nodded in agreement. Laying down, I slowly closed my eyes, holding my twins to my chest gently, as I fell asleep, I heard Brittany and Slade's voices.

"Welcome to the world."