Young love

It was one of the same days, waking up early in the mornings to go get ready for school. It's bored, doing the same thing day by day again. It's not long anymore till I can go to collage and I can't even wait. They say that being in college is a different league. Everything is perfect over there. They say it isn't like school, it's a place where you want to study and where you love to share everything you know. I walked into school that morning and saw my best friend there. We don't sit at the same table anymore since the teacher put us away from each other because we were "talking" too much. Before the teacher walked in my best friend told me about a new guy which is coming into our class. The teacher walked in and smiled at us. "Good morning class, today we're going to greet our new classmate" she said. Suddenly a nice looking guy walked into the room. His eyes were shining in the color hazel green. And he smirked immediately when he saw me. It gave me a weird feeling. "Hello, I'm Neymar" his deep voice said still looking at me. "Please sit down beside (y/n)" the teacher said. His smirk was more like smiling now. He sat beside me but he didn't looked at me. He was silent and was listening concentrated. I couldn't stop looking at him, I didn't stared but my gaze went over and over again on him. "So (y/n) could you answer the question?" the teacher said, waking me up from my thoughts. "Uhm, I'm sorry, may you repeat it?" I asked embarrassed and felt his eyes on me. "Please listen" she said annoyed and continued. I still saw him staring at me from the corner of my eye but I did like I didn't noticed. The hour passed and the bell rang. The teacher went out of our class. "You have a beautiful name" He said looking at me. I turned to him as he looked deeply into my eyes. "T-thank you" I stuttered. "(Y/n)" he whispered. "Yes" I looked at him. He smiled "do you have a pen?" He asked. "Sure" I said and gave him one. The hours passed and soon enough it was time to go. I packed my stuff and noticed that he was already out of the class. "Hey will we go to the city today?" My best friend asked. "No, no I need to be home, I'm sorry" I smiled and hugged her. I went out and was about to go to the bus stop as someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Neymar smirking at me. "I forgot to give you the pen" he said and gave it to me. "Oh it's okay" I said smiling. "Can I drive you home?" He asked after a while. "No, it's okay I can g-" I said but he interrupted me. "I'd love to drive you home" he said. "Okay then" I said and went with him into his car. The whole ride was filled with silence except the time when he asked for my address. We arrived and he opened the car door for me which was so sweet, I thought. "Thank you" I said and looked at him. "No problem, your house is near to mine, so it's no big deal" he smiled. "Well, see you tomorrow then" I smiled. "I'll pick you up at 7" he smirked. "No you don't h-" "I want to. And as I said, it's no big deal" he smirked. I smiled at him and he hugged me saying goodbye. His cologne was smelling so good. I went inside and the only thing I could think about all day was him. The days passed and I got to know Neymar even more since he drove me to school every morning and drove me home after school. We spent much time together and had fun. He's a really nice person, with a great personality. We became close friends day by day. But it seems like I wasn't the only one he had fun with. There was this girl in our class, she's really pretty and I'm nothing compares to her. Every boy would fall in love with her. Even him. "Hey (y/n)" Neymar said looking at me. "Yes?" I smiled. "Could you tell me something about Ciara?" He asked. That was her name. I loosed my smile by the second he asked me this. "Uhm.. She's, she's a really nice girl" I said. "I don't know her personally but she's really cute" I said fake-smiling him. He nodded and looked at her. "I'll be back" he said going up and walked to her. Yeah, why would I say something bad about her, I don't know her, but I want him to find his luck. If he's happy then I guess I'm happy too. I don't even know what I'm feeling. Somehow I just want to go over to Ciara and slap that stupid smile out off her face but other times I just admire her. After school, me, Neymar and my best friend where at some coffee shop talking around. My best friend had to leave for some reason so I was left with him. "Can I ask you something?" He smiled. "Sure" I said. "What should I do to take a girl out for dinner?" He asked. I looked at him and looked down again. I want to be a good friend to him. And I want to help him with her. So I'll do that. "First of all I think you should bring her flowers and ask her nicely somewhere romantic, maybe a nice restaurant or something." I smiled. "What flower should it be?" He asked. "I don't know what kind of flowers she likes" I said. "Hm... What are your favorites?" He asked. "I like roses the most" I smiled. "Okay, so what should I do on the date?" he asked. "Talk to her, learn something about her, her past, what she plans for her future." I said. "How should I behave?" He asked. "Be nice to her, show her love and treat her right" I smiled. "Haven't you been on a date before?" I asked. "Yes, I did but, this time it's something special" he smiled. "Well, good luck to that" I said. "I have to go now" I said standing up. I hugged him and went home. I locked myself in my room and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I wish I had someone who would love me like he loves her.
[Neymars POV]
I couldn't find sleep that night, I was too nervous. I just wanted to ask her out. I can't wait anymore. I was following all the steps (y/n) gave me and I was ready. It was Saturday so I called her to meet at the park. I saw her there sitting on a bench, my heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop smiling. I went closer to her and she Immediately smiled as she saw me. I went to sit beside her. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey" she smiled back. "What did you wanted to tell me?" She asked. "Something I wanted to ask you from the very first day I saw you. I think you noticed that I couldn't get my eyes off you, I couldn't concentrate anymore and I think you know that I don't just want to be friends with you" I said. She looked confused at me. "(Y/n) do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked as my heart beat got faster, I took the roses I bought and gave them to her. She covered her mouth and just started at me. "ohh my god, yes!" She said after a while which made me feel like the happiest man alive. "I i-I thought you wanted her" she said. "No, she's nothing, compares to you" I shook my head smiling. She hugged me tightly.
3 months passed till then and I was so proud to call her 'my girl'. No one could stop me from loving her. "Hey baby" I said kissing her lips. "Hey" she smiled and got into my car. We drove to school and yes we still sit together. Everyone knew we were together by now and I was enjoying it. I was actually the one who told everyone. Today she would spent time at my house and I couldn't wait. Since I moved away from my parents and have my own house she's often there and we're spending much time at my place. After school we drove to me and sat on the couch. "What do you want to watch?" I asked taking her into my arms. "Whatever you want" she smiled. I kissed her lips and soon enough the kiss got more passionate. So passionate that I didn't even realized we were in my bedroom. I put her on the bed and went on top of her. I kissed her lovingly. I stopped to catch my breath as I looked into her eyes. "Neymar I-" "I know baby, we will take our time" I smiled kissing her. "I was also more up for cuddling and kissing" I smirked. She smiled and kissed me again. This afternoon was one of my favorites I can tell. As I said, no one could stop me from loving her. Not even college. We went on the same college since we loved the same subjects and went the same ways. She meet my parents and I meet hers. And the years passed so fast. Now I'm sitting here watching her playing with our son football in our big beautiful garden. Who thought that love would last this long? Of course we had problems, fights and arguments but we stayed. I think every relationship has its up and downs but at the end everything's perfect. "Bro, are you coming today" my friend said through the phone. "Yes, I will bring my wife with me" I smiled winking at her. "Alright, there's no time I saw you without her man" he laughed. "I just can't stay away from her, I'm sorry" I chuckled. "I adore you two" he sighed.
"Don't worry bro, you'll find the one too" I said. "Yes but, I and my future girl will never be like you two, your love story is too strong man, it made even me cry" he sighed with a laugh. "Bye bro" I laughed and hang up and went closer to her, I put my arms around her waist and came closer to her face. "Baby?" I said. "Yes, love?" She replayed. "Do you have a pen?" I smiled. "Sure" she chuckled and I kissed her lips softly. "Daddy stop kissing mommy it's ewww" I heard our son screaming. I smiled at him and took him up into my arms. "One day you will kiss your girl too" I smiled at him. "No! Girls are ewww" he said. "So I'm eww?" (Y/n) asked smiling. "No, you mommy" he laughed. "Girls are wonderful, believe me" I said to him. I put him into his room so he can take a nap and went back to the living room. I hugged my love again and rested my hands around her. "So now that we have some time for us" I said putting her close to me. "You're always so naughty" she rolled her eyes smiling. "Because you drive me crazy" I said before I placed a kiss on her lips. "So now we'll go upstairs if u want it or not" I said picking her up bridal - style. I guess you can imagine the rest. You know what's the irony of all this? There were years were I thought I will never find a girl which I would love so much that it hurts. But now I'm here and I still think I'm dreaming. She was always by my side and helped me so much. She loves me even now, were I became famous with my football skills and were fans and paparazzi follow us everywhere. I think that's real love. When you love someone so much that nothing can ever stop you. Nothing. Not even the media.
🌹
Hope u enjoyed this one too