I Clarely Don't Like It

*spoilers ahead*

<<Mamille>>

Okay, may I say how much I hate this ship? It's shiz. It's plain trash. And still we get to see some Mamille in Bane Chronicles. Actually, a lot of Mamille. I wanted to punch Camille for calling Magnus her lover. (okay, I know Alec didn't exist in Clockwork Angel, but I don't care.) Anybody who ships this, go rot in Edom. Unless you're my friend. Then I shall just punch you :3 Page 511 wouldn't have to exist if it wasn't for Camille.

<<Jordan's Death>>

I love(d) Jaia. Jordan was surprisingly funny and caring at the same time. Maia, the badass werewolf girl, was perfect for him. No, I don't care about their backstory; Jordan couldn't help himself. And just when I was about to begin enjoying this little ship, Sebastian - Cassie - decides to kill Jordan off. ;-; and I never liked Bat. I find Bat and Maia riddikulus. (Harry Potter :33)

<<Emma X Mark>>

I looooove Jemma!

And I hate Emma and Mark.

No. Just no. Try to convince me out of it.

It won't work.

JULIAN!!! *PAT PAT* IT'S OKIE JULES, YOU'VE GOT THOUSANDS OF FANGIRLS, AND CASSIE SAID YOU WERE A SEX GOD.

*the sound of Jace, Will and Jem glaring*

*the sound of me ignoring*

<<Sebastian>>

Yep. That's a reason, even though the plot won't work if not for him.

<<The Fact That the Next TDA Book Is Coming Out Next Year>>

;-; CASSIE WRITE FASTER