Athana spoke, "Vampires, draw your weapons and attack!" The Blackstar estate's forces drew their weapons and charged at the Tomlinson estate.

Zayn watched as they charged, he addressed his men, "Vampires and hunters defend this estate with your life. We will win!" All of the Tomlinson estate's armies cheered to Zayn. The Tomlinson estate and Blackstar estate's forces clashed with one another. Louis and his armies held their own against the pure blooded vampires. 

Louis drew his weapon and charged into battle. He slashed his weapon left and right killing vampires with every movement, he made. He raised his weapon to block an incoming attack from a familar figure; Sinister. Louis blocked his second attack and return it striking at him. Their blades were touching and they pushed against each other. "I can't wait to rape that slave." said Sinister. 

"Stop calling him that!" demanded Louis. They continued to push their blades against each other. "Slave, slave, slave, and slave is all he will ever be!" yelled Sinister. Louis used his anger and raised his blade and came crashing down at Sinister. He broke Sinister's blade and was about to strike against went other vampires came to Sinister's rescue. Louis continued to fight with them.

Zayn was fighting a group of vampire using a blade in each hand. He strike forward and back killing vampires with ease. He continued to block their attacks and kill them without regret. Zayn has always been a nature duelist and warrior. He fought with them, until he noticed Louis needed help. He rushed to Louis's side and helped him with every ounce of strength, he had. 

"Need any help, Lou?" said Zayn while blocking enemy attacks. He blocked an incoming attack that would have killed Louis. "You could say that." said Louis while dogding an incoming attack. Zayn and Louis continued to hold off the attackers, until Michael and his legions arrived. 

Archer and Rado fought together and killed numerous vampires. Archer used his bow and arrows to kill vampires from afar. Rado used his war-hammer to kill several vampires at one time. The two continued to fight, until Athana approached Rado. The two of them continued to attack each other, Archer was unable to get a clear shot on Athana. He wouldn't take a chance by shooting an arrow and hitting Rado. 

With a chance, Athana thrusted into Rado's chest, he was stabbed directly in the heart. He fell to the ground and Archer yelled, "No!" He shot his arrows at her and hit her in the leg. She was escorted away from the battle by her vampires. Archer rushed to Rado's side to comfort him during his death. "A-a-archer, y-ou better win this w-w-war. I-" Rado died before he was able to finish his sentence. Archer pushed his emotions aside and rejoined the battle.

Damon and his hunters were holding off a small group of vampires with ease. They didn't need any assistance from anyone. They provided protection for the servants and assistance to the other vampires in the battle. 

Rowan and the Dawnbreak survivors were in the bulk of the battle. She and her men were defeating the Blackstar estate's forces with no trouble. They continued to fight with their movements increasing and slaughtering vampires in the process. She was keeping a close eye on Liam, he needed to remain safe.

Liam and Niall fought side by side and nothing could pull them apart. A group of vampires charged Liam and the group of guardsman stepped in front to shield him. When Liam was pushed behind the group of guardsman, Niall was pushed to the side. Liam tried to go to Niall's side to protect him, they wouldn't allow it. "Niall! Ni-" Liam was interrupted by a guardsman pushing him back. 

Niall was surround by a group of vampires with their weapons pointed at him. Two of them were ordered to hold Niall down. He was unable to fight back, he had lost his weapon. The vampire ordered them to kill Niall. A vampire went directly in front of Niall and was about to thrust their weapon into him. Rowan blocked it and kill him, she continued to kill the others. 

She was distracted by the other vampires, she didn't notice a vampire charging Niall. Liam screamed, "Niall!" Rowan turned around and dived towards Niall.

Niall closed his eyes and awaited the blade to pierce his stomach. He only regretted not loving Liam everyday of his life. After a time, Niall opened his eyes and he was alive. A familar figure was on top of him. Rowan had taken the blade for him, she was blooding from her stomach. "Niall, take care of Liam and I want you to love him everyday." said Rowan. She died seconds later and the battle continued. 

Michael and his legions poured out of the sky, they attacked all of the Blackstar estate's forces. The angels continued to kill the vampires, until a few hundred of them remained. "Retreat!" ordered Athana. The remaining vampires of the Blackstar estate retreated back to their estate. Sinister, the vampire who feared nothing, he was running like a coward. Michael and his legions allowed them to retreat. They would march on their estate soon, it wasn't going a be good scene.

After the battle, Liam pushed his guardsman off of him. He ran into Niall and embraced him. "I love you. I love you. I love you." said Liam and pecked Niall on the lips. Liam continued to embrace Niall. Liam started to cry and Niall hugged him tight. He snuggled into the crook of Niall's neck, he couldn't bear to look at Rowan's lifeless body. Liam has lost everyone that loved him, except Niall. 

The officers met in the war room to have discussions, Michael and his legions were still killing the vampires who didn't retreat. 

~~~

Athana, Sinister, and their remaining forces retreated back to the estate. They didn't expect to run into a massive amount of angels. 

After a time, they arrived at the estate, Athana and Sinister entered the throne room. They approached Romulus and his officers. "Athana, did you destroy the Tomlinson estate?" asked Romulus. She walked up to Romulus, she bowed and spoke, "No, my lord. The Tomlinson estate has archangel Michael, Rapael and his legions. We couldn't defeat them, they are marching here!" 

Romulus released his rage by punching Sinister's face. "You can't be serious, angels? Bring the slave up here, I want him to witness the death of Louis Tomlinson. Athana and my officers, you must prepare are vampires for battle. Now!" ordered Romulus. 

Athana and the officers leave to go and prepare the vampires for battle. Sinister leaves and returns with Harry Styles. He has Harry chained to the wall, he will be able to see the entire battle from his position. Romulus grabs Harry's chin and speaks, "I want you to watch him die!" He walks away and returns to his throne.

~~~ 

The officers were meeting in the war room after defeating Romulus's forces. Liam was upset at Michael and his legions for not arriving sooner, he believed Michael could have prevented Rowan's death. Michael and Raphael entered the room, everyone turned to face them. "Why didn't you come help us in the battle right away?" hissed Liam. Michael approached Liam and spoke, "Young one, I use my forces to provide a victory in battle. Your anger means nothing to me, you will soon understand my actions." Michael was about to walk away, Liam raised his fist and tried to punch Michael. 

Michael dodged Liam's attack and gripped his throat, he lifted Liam off the ground. "Young one, I will not-" Niall tried to approach Liam and help him, Michael held out his blade to stop Niall. No one was trying to help Liam, they understood Michael's actions.

"Young one, I have only taken these actions to ensure the survival of a human. I will save Harry Edward Styles, you will do your duty. You are the serving lord of the Blackstar estate, I demand you act like it. Remember, when you traveled to the Tomlinson estate with Valo. He told you that you would be a lord and you shouldn't govern on your emotions." said Michael.

He dropped Liam and walked away with Raphael. Liam started to sob and Niall cradled him. Liam continued to think about what Michael said. He remembers what Valo told him, he wasn't listening to Valo's wisdom and guidance. 

An angel walked into the war room and spoke, "My lords, Michael and Raphael are awaiting to march on the Blackstar estate. They are leaving at midnight, we should arrive at the estate in two hours." Everyone agreed it was time to attack Romulus and his forces. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be writing another chapter tomorrow, it will be quite short. Please remember to vote and comment! Thank you!