pg.5 pt.2

Pg.5

Disclamer : i dont own naruto or fairytail :(

_____________________________________

" sasuke " i said nodding twords him he leaned aghenst the wall with his hands in his pockets . He pushed him selph of the wall and followed us up the stares i glanced at naruto and he just grinned and walked ahead .

" so ...sakura who is this natsu "

I shrugged .

" no one of your concern sasuke " i said trying avoid the question .he sighed . we walked down the long hall that led to the hokage tower and shizune led us in .

" sakura haruno , naruto uzumaki sasuke uchiha and kakashi hatake i have a mission for you concerning , mongolia the mage district that sakura and naruto reported when they found the scrol and were transported by obito " tsunade explained .

" you must find this place and use the amount of time needing being that this will be naruto's last misshion "

We all nodded .

" ok now go find shikamaru and get a map . When you find mongolia mark it on the map and return . Dissmised"

We nodded and walked out kakashi walked up .

" ill go see shikamaru and you three get packed for about a months worth"

"hai "

We said and jumped out the window i ran home and quickly packed up some toiletries and coupple pairs of clothes .

_____________________________________

Walking up to the front gate naruto and sasuke were already thair. and naruto grinned scraching the back of his head .

" just like old times eh ? " he asked .

" hn "

I nodded knowing very well that after sasuke left id never be the same between us 3 .

maby when this was all over we could find a way to put aside our differences .

Well we can all hope ....

_____________________________________

A/n : this chapter was an intro to the misshion .^_^ see you next chapter . $_$ peace