world's collide ( a naruto and fairytail crossover fanfic )

Pg. 10 !!!

Disclamer : i dont own naruto or fairy tail.

____________________________________

Natsu's p.o.v

We travled further to another town this one a little more standabule .

Sakura had been silent most of the journey the reason he had kissed her was not to shut her up , well it was but he then had the urge to calm her down , well he tried that only got her more angry he felt bad but it was worth it it was the best kiss hes ever had he was also glas he was her first .

Was that odd ? No. it dident matter .

" sakura " he said sitting next to her she looked at him with a icy glare .

" whats wrong "

" why do you care wouldent you rether laugh some more ?"

Ouch.

" whats wrong ?"

Her glare intensafied .

" you wanna know whats rong you rilly wanna know ?!! " she said standing naruto and lucy stoped thair conversation at her outbutst .

" im tired of you playing with my feeling's ! ,getting laughed at and most of all i hate this place , i hate bordon , that shit caused all this "

She yelled .

She turned to naruto .

" naruto we probertly couldof been home if they wernt holding us back lets go " her voice soffened . Naruto took lucys hand .

" i -im staying im sorry "

she nodded turned around and sped of narsu clenched his fists

" im going after her "

He said running after her but not nearly as fast.

_____________________________________

I stood in a clearing, tears falling to the ground she was so confused .

It hurt .

" oh hello" she looked behind her a masked man stood thair .

Wiping her tears she nodded

"hi "

" you want to go home ?" He asked suddently

She opened her moulth to reply but he cut her off by brushing her bangs out of her eye's

".....if you help me , ill help you "

" what do you have to offer first? "

__________________________________

Natsu's p.o.v

I ran as fast as i could , as far as i could knowing now he loved this girl

She stole his hart when they first met that fire in her eyis that never seemed to burn out . And now he hurt her...... suddently naruto apeared in front of him and another naruto with lucy on his back ran up " get on my clone " he did as commanded .

'sakura you better not do anything stupid '

____________________________________

'to late '

The man thought with sakura standing beaide. him a evil smirk spred across his lips .

'it will go just as planned.'

......