The new girl at school

It had been a month since I last saw Alex, ok maybe not that bad , I see him every now and then in the passage and I always feel a small tingle inside me telling me that I still liked him.

He always smiles around his friends but once we see each other, his face saddens and it hurts me too see him hurt, but he hurt me so I won't show him sympathy.

Anyways, I want to keep my head off my sad emotions and try to think positive.

There was a new girl in our school, Andy, and as welcoming commitee, Penelope and I were supposed to introduce her and show around.

Andy was so pretty, I was pretty sure she was a model. I showed her around the classes and introduced her to Penelope and it didn't take that long until she was our friend...or So we thought.

-------------------------

Alex's pov

"I can't believe I let her slip, I feel so stupid for doing that, now she hates me and won't talk to me." I said completely upset , I had just lost the girl I had fallen inlove with 3 months ago.

"Well, I can help you, I experienced this last year with Lexi and look how we turned out , madly and deeply inlove, maybe things will work out you just to move on in the mean time." Aaron said not really helping me with my problem , but what can I say he went through the same as me.

------------------------

I came around the corner of the school, which some how seemed like a bad place for me to be, I always get the worst news there.

"She totally thinks I am her friend, such a loser, doesn't she know that me and Alex used to date, but no she randomly just thinks we were going to be great friends." Andy said to Britneys friend Sara, who seemed to be betraying Britney. Plus it's Alex and I.

"Hah, such a loser ,she doesn't know how gorgeous he thinks you are." Sara said, she was such a loser.

"Now all I need to do is tell Alex that I am back for real, he will forget her and date me again, I am such a genius." Andy said laughing and leaving.

All I thought off was to go to Alex ,say I forgive him and I prevent that witch of getting him.

**************

"Alex! Alex!" I said screaming down the hallway falling into his comforting arms.

"What?" Alex said a slight bit of confusion in his eyes , but I didn't care I was once again glad to be in his arms once again.

"I forgive you!" I said placing a kiss on his lips and pulling away slowly and the biting my lip in return he bit his lip too, his piercing was getting in the way of his sexy trademark.

--------------------------

After hearing Ashley say that I felt 300 times better than before.

"Hi Alex." I looked up to see a girl who had just called my name and suprise,surprise its was my ex Andy.

She moved her hands to her thin waist , made her chest look bigger by pushing it out alittle and then taking one hand and putting it on her thigh , lifting her short skirt alittle .

I scanned her body, thinking 'wow she's hot' she bit her lip and so did I. I looked down to Ashley and saw she was depressed. I shook my head ignoring Andy and keeping my eyes on Ash, I missed her dearly.

-----------------------

In the beginning, I was really worried that he might pick her over me.

He gave me a smile and I was all better.

All I could think of was 'here we go again.'

****************

Alex and I were lying on my bed chatting, we hadn't done that in awhile.

"So I was wondering, when can I meet your dad." Alex said and suddenly my face went sour.

My dad I hadn't talked in forever , he and my mom got divorced 3 years ago after he was drunk and high when coming home from 'work'.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, i got sad that I had to let go of his hand which was warm.

I got up and kissed him "I will be back." I said and smiled he bit his lip.

***************

I opened the door and their stood my nightmare ...

"Surprise."