The Truth Comes Out Part 2

Natasha's p.o.v.

I can't believe that just happened. Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what happened. I had just finished blurting  out who the girls' parents were, when suddenly  they appeared in the room, collapsed on the floor. They must have been spying on us. But now they know the truth that we wanted to keep from them. Me, being the one who wanted to tell them, feel awful now that they know. I should be ok now that they know, but I have to say, when Tony finds out that Pepper and Bruce had a kid, Bruce.............. well, lets just say he should enjoy his last few minutes being alive.

Isabella's p.o.v.

When I came to, Clint, Natasha, Bruce and Pepper where staring at me and Lilliana, who was also just waking up. I was slightly confused, but the second I remembered what had just happened,my mind started racing, and all I could think was...................                                                                                                                               

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT........THE........HECK.........

MY PARENTS ARE CLINT AND NATASHA?!?!?!?!?

BUT MY PARENTS WERE DEAD! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!

I was NOT happy. I scrambled to my feet, pulled Lilliana off the ground and teleported us to Tony's room, where Tony, Thor, and Steve were waiting to find out what we heard.

"DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

What is it" he asked

After Lilliana and I had told the whole story, there were six blank, shocked eyes staring at us, trying to believe what we said.

"HOW!?!?!?!?! asked Thor. WHAT!?!?!?!?! Steve stammered. WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?" Yelled Tony

"I DON'T KNOW" Screamed Lilliana

"WAIT! WE CAN EXPLAIN!" shouted Natsha, who was barging in the room along with Pepper, Bruce, and Clint.

"I'd like to see you try!" I snapped, crossing my arms.

"I.... WE...DID'NT ...UMMM.... UGH! YOU TELL THEM PEPPER!" Natasha stammered

"Yeah, tell us Pepper" said Tony

"YEAH, UMM NO THANK YOU. I WILL NOT LOOSE MY LIFE OVER THIS. NOPE. NOT GONNA HAPPEN." said Pepper

"WOA WOA WOAH! BACK THE TRUCK UP PEOPLE!" said Steve. "SO ISABELLA IS CLINTASHA'S KID?

"Yeah, I mean, Izzy might be pissed about that, but that is not the reason I am mad" said Tony

"Yeah Tony is right. I am not to thrilled about being lied to about my parents my whole life. But another reason that I am mad is because TONY I MUST HAVE TOLD YOU A ZILLION TIMES NOT TO CALL ME IZZY, BUT DO YOU EVER LISTEN, NOOOOOO" I scolded

"Tony" said Bruce

"Yeah Bruce" replied Tony

"Am I going to die today?" asked Bruce

"Most likely Bruce." said Tony

"Noted" replied Bruce. *Hides in bomb shelter*

"Smart man." said Tony

Adopted by the Avengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें