"When's the last time you ate something decent?" Adam exclaimed as I stuffed my second Nando's burger into my mouth.

"Ugh...yesterday?" I said with a shrug. Who gave a shit? I was eating now, wasn't I. I moaned in satisfaction as I licked ketchup from my fingers and Eloise sighed in disgust, chucking all of her napkins at me. Cal was gazing across the table at me, a huge grin on his face. Every now and then his eyes flickered over to Adam and his grin would falter slightly. There was definitely something weird going on between those too. And I had a nervous feeling it was about me.

I still had to confront both of them; Cal because he apparently cheated on me, and Adam because he declared his love for me and hadn't mentioned anything of it since. But in complete honesty, I'd rather sit and devour another dozen burgers than talk with either of them. And that's exactly what I planned to do.

I was just leaning across Adam to grab at a waiter's hand when I caught El's eye. She was glancing between the two boys, seering them with her deadly dagger eyes. I knew that look. She was waiting for them to say something, to admit to something. She reserved that look for me most of the time. I slumped back in my seat in defeat, placing my hands on the table and coughing loudly.

"So, what did I miss?"

From their reactions, I gathered I hadn't said the right thing. Adam began to splutter on his drink, resulting in him dribbling down his front. His cheeks had turned a darker colour than the red tablecloth and I don't think it was from his near death experience with his diet coke. My eyes shot to Calum who wouldn't meet anyone's gaze, his eyes trained on his empty plate. He fidgeted with his straw, a small smile forming on his face as he snuck a quick look in Adam's direction. My confusion only intensified when I looked at El, who was smirking like the cheshire cat.

"Jesus Christ! Someone explain to me what's going on before I fucking jump one of you!"

Calum peered up at me, his brown eyes tinged with an apology. I crossed my legs on my chair, ignoring the grunts of protest from the waiter who began clearing away our plates and cutlery. I had waited weeks for this. No one was going to stop me from hearing the pure gold string of excuses that was about to flow from Calum's mouth. Finally, some closure.

"You think I fucked Thora Bennet," Cal began, and I was about to protest and say he did fuck her when Adam rudely interrupted.

"Calum! Language!"

"Jesus, sorry...You think I slept with Thora Bennet."

I opened my mouth once again but Cal held up his hand to stop me. The only reason I complied was because he actually looked like he was in pain. A crease appeared between his strong eyebrows and he glanced at Adam once again, with what looked like a plea in his eyes. Whatever it was, Adam simply ignored it.

"I didn't sleep with her, Stella. I honestly don't even know how you could've believed that in the first place; you know how repulsed I am by her, she's a fucking snake!"

A laugh threatened to climb it's way up my throat but I swallowed it down. This still didn't explain what Adam told me. He told me that he caught them, right in the middle of the act. It didn't make any sense.

"I didn't sleep with anyone, Stel, but I did cheat on you...kind of...if a kiss counts as cheating."

Eloise stomped on his toe and he let out a string of profanities. "Okay, okay, a few kisses."

"I don't count that as cheating," I shrugged, if only to save my own ass. It's not like I cared much what Cal did anymore anyway. I'm sure he wouldn't care much if I told him about Ross either. I sat still for a moment before taking Cal's hand in mine and squeezing it gently. I believed him, for some crazy, unknown reason.

"I'm sorry Stella, I lied to you!" Adam suddenly squeaked. "I didn't see them together! Thora wasn't even there! I just made it up beacause-"

"Because you're in love me" I finished for him.

This caused absolute uproar. Calum glared across the table at Adam, his fists clenched while Eloise began to scream with laughter. Adam simply sat there with his mouth hanging open, his blue eyes wrinkled with confusion.

"Oh god," El chuckled, wiping at her eyes. "This couldn't get more awkward."

My eyes flitted to Adam who was running his hands through his hair in frustration. I wrestled my phone out of my pocket and I dialled my voicemail, putting it on speaker so everyone could hear.

"Stella, please pick up...I need you to...okay...I miss you and I just need you to...I just need you! I really fucking love you, Stella. I still love you."

When the message finished everyone looked expactantly at Adam, waiting for him to explain. He sighed miserably, turning in his seat to face me and placing his hand on my knee. They were all sweaty with nervous anxiety.

"Stella, that was a very drunk me after doing something that I thought at the time was the worst mistake of my life," he stole a glance in Calum's direction before facing me again. "When I said I still loved you and all that, I meant that I didn't want what I did to hurt you. I meant that I loved you as a friend. I hoped, you know, that you'd still want to be my friend after...after..."

"After what?" I asked. Eloise was smiling from ear to ear, gazing starry eyed at Adam, and then at Calum, her wide eyes flickering over and back between them.

In one swift movement, Cal reached across the table, accidently knocked over the salt and pepper, and grabbed Adam's limp hands in his.

"After Adam kissed me."

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Ha

Sorry there wasn't much Ross and Stella in this chapter. There should be much more of the lads in the next one :)

I wasn't originally planning this but I felt it was too far fetched that so many people would be in love with Stella. Think she needed a bit of a reality check!

I've finally finished my exams which means I never have to go to school again. Ever. So, I hope to be updating this a bit more frequently.

About a sequel, I honestly have no idea. I was never too fond of the idea of having a sequel but I guess if this summer is very boring I might consider it lol

Thanks for reading XxX