Chapter 30

Percy POV-
We—as in the demigods—were siting in the common room talking, while Annabeth did her homework.

"Have you told them what you've done yet?" Thalia asked.

I shook my head and said, "No, I can't wait to see there reactions though."

"You have to do it soon, or else you'll run out of time."

"I'll tell them on the last day." Then I leaned in a little closer and whispered, "What time do you think we should do, you know, that?"

"In the next couple of days." Thalia said.

"It's time for lunch guys." Annabeth said, closing her book.

"Okay." I said, suddenly really hungry.

-:-:-:-

We sat down at the lunch table, and I immediately started reaching for the food. Unfortunately, before I could start eating, the Owls flew in and decided to drop things in my food.

I sighed, and picked up the first food covered envelope. It was in Greek, so I knew it was from CHB.

Dear Percy,
I can't wait for you to get back, I just thought of the perfect camp wide 'Percy's back' prank. So, your going to have to come back a little early. I'll tell you the details later, but your not going to want to miss out. It's going to be the prank of the year. Should Leo be included?
-Stolls

I smiled wickedly to myself and knew what I had to do.

"Hermione can I barrow some parchment and a quill?" I asked. She was a couple seats down from me, and I knew she would have some.

"What for? You have a creepy look on your face." She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I need to respond to my friends. There planing something and invited me in on it."

"Please tell me it's not another prank." Thalia groaned.

I shrugged, "Just a small one, don't worry to much. No harm will come to the hunters. Just a few Aphrodite kids losing there makeup."

Knowing the Stolls, this will be anything but small.

"Just a few Aphrodite kids losing there makeup?!" Annabeth said, "Percy there going to kill you!"

"Nothing I can't handle." I said.

"Percy we aren't talking about saving the world, this is Aphrodite girls were talking about. Do you remember what happened to the Stolls?" Annabeth said.

"I'm not going to end up like them, besides, it was there idea."

"What happened to the Stolls?" Hermione asked, handing me some parchment and a quill.

"They were nocked out for a month." Thalia shivered just thinking about it, "They might not be good with weapons, but high heals are another story."

I quickly wrote my reply, and sent it back with the owl.

Stolls,
There's no way I'm missing this! Tell me the rest later. Leo is a definite yes.
Ps. Travis, did you ask Kaite out yet? If not, do it man. She likes you.
School sucks,
Percy

There was about 4 more letters, so I read those and wrote replies. Then, before I started eating, I wrote one last letter. Or note, whatever you want to call it. There was only three letters, no address, no signature. Nobody (His Owl) would know were it goes, and the person I sent it to would know who it was from.

I need it.