Picnic Dates [2]

CHILDREN UNDER 13 DO NOT READ THIS. MINOR SMUT

  You beamed at the sight of the picnic area. It had the traditional red and white picnic blanket, along with a grass woven basket with a couple of water bottles poking out if it. A few cushions littered almost everywhere and the moon light beamed amazingly against the whole sight. You smiled brightly and turned around to see him look at you, his gaze drifting from the bottom of you to the top, he scratched his head in embarrassment and you giggle, rushing over to him to embrace him to a hug.

    He wraps his strong arms around you, breathing in your scent as his arms tightened more around your waist, his tall body resting his head against you neck. "Thank you" you whispered, untangling his arms around yours and walking towards the picnic area.

"Anything for you beautiful." he smirked and plopped down on one of the cushions, opening the picnic bag and grabbing a sandwich and threw it at you, which you caught. You opened the foil packaging and ate the sandwich slowly, sitting on one of the blue cushions as Pan watched you. His eyes focusing only on you, even as he grabbed a sandwich for himself and ate it.

  "Why would you do this?" you asked, almost finishing your sandwich and threw the foil into the basket. He shrugged and stood up to come closer to you, kneeling to meet your height and gave a slight smile. "Well you'd think I bring the boys to have romantic picnic date?" he chuckled lowly, and started caress your cheeks with both of his rough hands. 

You blushed and looked down, your face warm from his contact as sparks flew when he touches your cheeks and smiled. 

"You make me feel something you know that? I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing." he whispered, leaning closer to you so you could smell his minty breath. "Don't worry, I have the same feeling." you muttered, feeling something stir beside you before unconsciously bringing your face towards him so your lips mould together in perfect unity. Shocked at first, Pan resisted the urge to move his lips, but after a few short seconds kisses you back with full force, both closing your eyes you lean back to rest on the pillows, with him on top of you, never breaking the kiss.

With mouths intertwined you pull him closer to you so your bodies mould in one, Pan's hands roam your waist line, moaning, he took the opportunity to prod into your mouth, his tongue fighting dominance with yours as the kiss gets frantic, both of your lust for each other consuming both of you in a dance between two tongues.  Your  hands leave his neck and wander across his back, his moan making you feel more bold in your actions as the sensation in your lower half builds.

His lower body grinds into yours, it was a delicious sensation, his hands on your body, his lips pressed against yours under the Neverland moon and who to think it had started out as a date?

A.N not updating kills when everyone asking for updates.

But happy to give this chap to you.

VOTE COMMENT