Monster

Peter Pan POV:
I stared out towards her hut, the sun bathing the wooden house as it glistens from the previous rainfall. I stare blankly at the window, but my eye catches onto the girl inside the cabin, hair flowing down her back, knees pressed to get chest as she sobs uncontrollably.

Obviously in distress from the last hours events, I killed one of her friends. I didn't care to be honest, one of my lost boys started to grow feelings for her and it needed to end. I cannot have some love sick puppy on this island, and obviously any feelings, because it would ruin my plans. I love my plans.

-

I watch her closely, each breath she takes each tear that falls and every sob that escapes her lips. She's been crying for about an hour, she missed dinner and dessert, her gloomy face has been wet with tears and she hasn't left her room.

Sighing, I grab a small plate of left overs from the nightstand and stroll outside of my hut and walking towards her, listening to the Neverland sounds as I do so. Her cries never leave her mouth and my hand reaches out for the door knob.

"Don't come any closer"

I head her say through the door. Amused, I open it anyway to her crystal blue eyes staring at me. Fresh tears stream down her pale face and her eyes sop up normal tears as she stares.

"G-get out" she chokes, wiping away a new set of tears. I smirk at her light hostility. "But I only just got here." I smile, staring at her. "I said out! You monster!" She screams, tears falling hard on the floor. "If I'm a monster. Why am I bringing you food?" I question, showing her leftovers.

She stares hungry at them, but then looks back at me. "Leftovers you mean" she retorts, wiping away some tears. "Food still" I say, placing the food on the bed. It was an apple, fried chicken and rice, it was not a lot, but its food. She remains staring at me with an evil glint, sighing I look at her once more and exit out of her cabin.

My ears prick up, waiting for her to say something and she does. "Thank you." It was barely a whisper, but it made my heart flutter. Just a bit.