Chapter 10

__________________
Pic Alex's Tattoo above
__________________
Alex's POV

" Nooo!" i yell,earning few glares my way. But i ignored them and held the door tighter.

"Let go!!" Autumn and the boys say together.

we are currently at the mall and the boys and Autumn were trying to convince me to paint my nails and well the boys were jobless so they decided to help Autumn.Yup! you heard me right. Paint my nails! I HATE make up!!!!

"NEVEERRRRRR!" I yell. i glare at Leo who is taking a video of me while laughing. Suddenly their hold on my legs loosen. i take the advantage to lift my legs and kick whoever was behind me and took of running with them shouting behind me.

Finally i outrun them and quickly rush inside the nearest shop. i look around to see that i was in a Tattoo parlor.

" Woah! you look like you were just running away from a serial killer" i heard a deep voice behind me say.

I whip my head around to face a tall bulky man. He looked like a panda. Yup, imma call him panda. He had many tattoos running down his back and his nose and ears were pierced.

my eyes lierally twinkled when i saw the tattoos.

" So are ya done checking me out?" panda said.

i blush," W w-what i was not checking you out!" i stutter.

" yeah sure, so do ya want a tattoo?" he asked me smirking.

i rolled my eyes. But then finally thought,why not?
I mean like I always wanted a tattoo. But in the end I always backed out. I mean I want to change. I don't want to be the little redhead freak who can't have any fun.

I grinned and said, " Okay"
" Well, any ways you can choose your tattoo from these choices-" panda said pointing towards the designs" and by the way my name is Eric."

" Hello Eric, my name is Alex and can I call you panda?" I asked with my best puppy eyes.
He chuckled and nodded his head.

I walked towards the table where there were many designs. I kept crossing out few designs.

The one with the skull?- nah

The one with a rose?- nah

The one with a cross?- nah
There was one which caught my eye. It was a cat sitting gracefully on a crescent moon. The moon had few swirly designs. There were beautiful roses sprouting around it. It was something which struck me. It was perfect!

Oh hell yes! I showed the tattoo to panda.He nodded in approval, but still looked uncertain.

" Umm I think this is a fantastic choice but you know it will hurt a lot"he said.

" It's all right. I want that one" I say stubbornly.

He chuckles and nods his head. I remove my shirt a little hesitantly and then lay down on the chair my back facing Eric.

I look behind to see Panda tying a cloth on my mouth and getting earmuffs for himself. I look at him confused at why he did that.

" Umm you might scream" he said. I just nod my head,suddenly scared of the fact that I'm getting a tattoo. But I just pushed that thought away.

Pain suddenly flares up,my back,giving me a burning sensation. I whimper at the pain when I felt the needle pierce through my skin.

I bit my lips stopping myself from screaming. I felt a little blood trickle down my back and decided to think of happy thoughts. At the mention of happy thoughts, the five boys and Autumn came into my mind.

That's when I realised, that I really can't lose them. They literally changed me. They bought back happiness into my life.

No I won't lose them also. I can't let that happen.

" Alex? " Panda says in a panicked tone.

" yeah?" I ask. Relief flashes through him.

" oh my god! For a second I thought you died. At first your all whimpering trying to get the pain off and then you just slumped down. What happened?"

" oh that's nothing I just felt that I should think of something good to get rid of the pain." I say.

He looked impressed and said," Well til now, not many people are like you. You were quiet calm. I'm impressed. Anyways the tattoo is done and it looks great!" He says while showing me the tattoo in the mirror. It was exactly the way I thought it would be. And then an idea came to my mind.

" Hey, panda do you mind adding something to it?" I ask.
" Yeah sure! I'll just send someone else as I'm quite busy"
I nodded and a bulky man came in and said "What do ya want?"

I told him exactly what I wanted and he started working on it.
After he was done, I looked at the mirror. Around the tattoo were Leo,Val,Connor,Daniel,David and Autumn's names. It was written in a curvy handwriting giving a touch to it.

I nodded in approval.

I saw panda talking with another customer.

I quickly put on my T shirt on and hugged him.

" Thank you so much panda!Oh and hey can I have your number? And it's only for hanging out. Okay? It's not for umm dirty erm.......stuff" I say.Maybe we could get to know each other.

" Your welcome. And here this is my number." He said while we exchanged numbers.

"Okay bye! I'll make sure to call you!" I yell behind my back.

" What the hell! Did I just I hear you telling that random dude there to call him?" A furious Leo says.

I Yelp when I see the boys standing there with murderous expressions while Autumn is jumping up and down.

" Noo! You idiots. Don't think so low of me. I asked that random dude there to give me a tattoo. He seemed pretty nice so I just asked him his number for us to hangout not anything else......" I trailed of.

"YOU GOT A TATTOO!!!!!!" They all yelled, looking surprised.
I snorted unladylike at their reaction and nodded.

" SHOW US!!" They all yelled together.

" Erm ...... You see I can't.....Umm its on my back and I can't lift my t shirt. You know?" I stutter. 
" Ok , but your showing it to us later ", said Val.

Just great!

------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I hadn't updated for a very long time. So pls don't quit on me.
And remember to vote,comment and share!

For now,
Bye!😄
------------------------------------