Punishments (Edogawa Ranpo)

Your childhood friend Ranpo came over to your house to help you with the latest investigation. You recently became a member of the Armed Detective Company, suggested by Ranpo. It was around 10 o'clock at night and you insisted Ranpo to go home already but he was rolling on your bedroom floor whining that he was bored.

"If you're bored, then why don't you go home?" an irk mark popped out of your forehead as you continue to type furiously onto the keyboard.
"I don't want to leave you alone~" he whined, still rolling on the floor like a dog trying to scratch its back with the carpet.

"Thank you for being considerate Ranpo, but I'm fine on my own. Plus, I need to finish this report." Ranpo finally remained quiet, waiting patiently till you were done but few minutes later, he began complaining again.

"(F/N)! I have a fun idea!" He scrambled up to his feet. "Let's play a memory card game!"

You shook your head, declining the offer. "No, you always beat me with that ability of yours."

"I don't need to use my Ultra Deduction. It's just a game."

"Exactly. You're just so fricken smart." you punched the keyboard harder.

"Aw, thanks (F/N). I always love the compliments you give me when really, you are just jealous." Ranpo teased. He walked right behind your seat and blew on your neck. You yelped in surprise and turned around to glare at the detective.

"Please???" he gave the most saddest face he can manage, and he knew you couldn't resist it.

You sighed loudly as you grumbled in defeat. "Fine. I'll play. But just one game and then I have to go back to work."

"That's my girl." he beamed as you took a deck of cards from your desk drawer as the two of you sat on the bed and began to spread them out.

"Plus, (F/N), you don't have to work on the report because you've got me!" Ranpo decided.

"Oi. That work is for me. Although it would be really helpful, I can't let you." You strictly told your childhood friend.

"Aw, you're no fun..." Ranpo sulked.

"Fine, whatever. We can play all we want. I don't care anymore." You sighed as you let Ranpo do what he wanted to do. Once you two were done spreading out the cards, you did rock paper scissors with Ranpo and he obviously won. He picked out his first card which was a spade eight and chose another which was luckily also spade eight. 

"You're not using your ability, are you?" you crossed you arms, looking suspiciously at Ranpo.

"If I were to use my ability, I would have my glasses on." He said.

Game one went to Ranpo and you were salty about him always winning in these types of game but he begged you to play another game with him.

"I have another great idea. We'll play 3 games. If one of us loses in one of those 3 games, gets a punishment in each game that we lose."

"Huh? So you mean if I win I get to punish you?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"You mean if I win, I get to punish you." he gave you a sly smirk, trying to rile you up and it worked.

There was fire burning in your eyes. "Oh it's on. You're going down big time." You sneered at him.

The first game went by a flash and needless to say, Ranpo won with 28 cards and you with 24 cards matched up. There was only 52 cards in the deck, so it was a very close game.

"Hmm... What should I do for the punishment?" Ranpo tapped his chin as he pondered out loud.

"Make fun of me, laugh at me, call me an idiot... You know, those things." you said sarcastically.