chapter one

Stiles

I looked around and all I could see was trees . "Stiles , help me please" I heard a voice in the distance .

"Stiles please help me" it spoke again

"Where are you?" I yelled into the dark buy got no response. "Please just tell me where you are so I can help you" . again I got no response . I screamed out into the empty space in frustration.

"Stiles you know where I am , come find me" . I started to walk towards where I could hear the voice speaking from. It sounded like a manly voice but i couldn't tell as it was so far away. "Stiles" the voice kept repeating my name. "Stiles come help me" . The voice kept getting louder and louder .

"oh naive stiles , don't you think I can help myself" someone said behind me . I felt hands grip my neck and tighten each second.

"Here let me help you"....

-------------

I woke up drenched in sweat , being shaken by my dad. " Stiles , are you okay? I heard you screaming" my dad's voice laced with nothing but worry.

"Yeah , 'M okay just a bad dream" my voice cracked as I spoke,giving me away.

"All right if you say so just don't be late for school". My dad left the room , leaving me alone . " I could never " I said even though I knew he couldn't hear me

-- Time skip to School --

I walked into school expecting Scott to be waiting for me but he wasn't . "Really feeling the love today" I said to myself and I walked over to my locker.

"Hey Scottie , How nice of you to meet me where you were supposed to. Oh wait a minute you didn't" Scott jumped as he probably wasn't expecting me .

"Shit Stiles you scared the hell out of me , Where'd you come from?" Honestly doesn't this boy know anything?

"The same place you did Scottie" I said while pulling out the books for first period.

We both walked to first Period which happened to be chemistry. "God love this class so much" I said with sarcasm dripping off each word.

"I sure hope so Mr. Stilinski. Let's see if you can actually pay attention this year" I turned around only to meet with the glasses of out chemistry teacher Mr. Harris.

I walked into the Lab and took a seat by the window next to Scott. " I don't think so you two" Mr.Harris screamed across the classroom. "Scott come sit over here by Megan and Stiles you stay there next to no one".

I looked at Scott and he just shrugged his shoulders and moved over the front of the classroom.

"Can anyone tell me the definition of Ionic , Covalent and Metallic Bonds?" Mr. Harris droned on speaking about some stuff to do with chemistry.

I glanced out the window and saw a figure standing by the trees surrounding the side of the school. I looked away and then looked again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was still there and was looking straight at me. I leaned a bit closer towards the window to see if I could make out more than just the outline of the obvious male body.

As I leaned forward, I could see the big Muscles and Dark leather jacket but not anything else. I was brought back to the lesson when I heard a loud thud sound.

"Mr. Stilinski Pay Attention now!" Mr. Harris roared at me. Realisation hit me . the loud thud was me falling off my chair from leaning to see the figure.

I quickly stood up and took a seat again with my face to the tips of my ears drowned in the colour red.

"Sorry Mr. Harris won't happen again just a tad too interested in Chemistry" I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

Scott turned around and mouthed 'Are you okay?' I shook my head and replied 'I Need to tell you something later' . He nodded his head and turned around before Mr. Harris could spot him.

The lesson went by in a bliss and I was left thinking about my dream. "Hey what did you wanna tell me?" Scott asked with a worried expression.

"I had the  scariest dream . I was alone in the woods and someone was calling my name asking for help but wouldn't tell me where they were so I was walking to where I thought they were but then a voice spoke from behind me and started to strangle me. They kept repeating my name and saying 'i'm helping you' " my words came out shaky as I relived the nightmare I had.

"Is that why you fell off your chair?" Scott asked me

"No;I just fell off I guess" I lied.

"Oh okay , well tell me if you have another dream like that and maybe we'll have to tell someone like your dad about this" Scott said.

"No no we can't tell my dad please don't he has already got loads of cases to work on and it would just stress him out more" I protested.

"Okay fine but tell me please" he agreed.

The figure was still on my mind though. How it was staring at me but disappeared. I was probably just seeing things after the dream I had.

Yeah , just seeing things that's it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

WC 931
Hey guys so i hope you like the first chapter :)
This is the first ever story I've wrote so please give feedback x
Thank you so so much for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it x
- Fellow Sterek Shipper