Neun

!

~Continuation of last chapter~

"Did we really have to do that to poor (Y/N)?" Void asked ashamed of herself, Her and he brother erased your memories. "You want to keep her here, Yes?" Vega asked looking into his sister's eyes, She nodded, She did want you to stay with them, or her for that matter. "I guess your right, for once." Void pointed her words towards her brother, he glared at her. "That's awfully mean, Void." He said pouting. "Don't pout brother." She said giggling, he just walked out of the dining room, along with his sister to be there before you opened your eyes.

~Present~

You awoke to a unfamiliar bed, You rubbed your head. You whipped your head around to lock gazes with the twins. "Who are you?" You said griping your head, trying to remember, only to have Vega chuckle. "W-What's so funny?" You stuttered, confused. "You wont be able to remember much, My sister and I found you unconscious, you must've hit your head pretty hard." Vega started "So we kindly brought you here to nurse you." Void smiled not-so-innocently. "O-oh, Is that right? Well, what are your names?" You said cocking your head to the side, Void and Vega both found that adorable. "My name's Void." She said pointing to herself while standing next to her brother "And I, am Vega." He said also pointing to himself, but looking at you with a lustfull look. "But we are known as Terror Twins, Want to know why?" They said together, you found yourself, kind of scared. "O-Oh, I'm okay." You said looking to your side, smiling nervously, Vega looked bored. "Oh, Your no fun." Void said poking your cheek, You blushed in annoyance. "I-I can be f-fun!" You said standing on top of the bed you where in, putting both hand on your hips. "Prove it." Vega said mischeviously, joining the fun of picking on you. You felt like you weren't supposed to be here, You tried remembering, only to have pain surge through your head. "Ouch!" You yelped, gripping your head as you sat on the bed. Void and Vega exchanged looks before comforting you. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Void said rubbing circles on your back, "What? W-Who's th-that?" You said through your pain. "It's your name." Vega saved, giving you a identification card, with your name, D.O.B, picture of yourself, ect. Sure enough, it was you. "It was in your pocket, before we had maids change your clothes, you must've hit your head pretty hard to forget." Void finished for her brother. You really had no other choice, so you went with it. "So-" You felt stupid for not asking earlier "where or when am I?" You finished nervously smiling. "Oh...the date is XXXX(you pick the date), and you already know your in our manor." Vega said racking his brain for the date. "Why don't we go into our garden for something to eat? You must be hungry" Void said with a wide smile, Your stomach lurches in response, Void offers you hand guiding you to a bathroom closet. She tells you to get undressed and that she'll help you, but you didn't like that. "Void, it'd be nice if you'd leave me some privacy!" You whisper/yelled, she giggled " We're both girls, silly!" "I don't care!" You said pushing her out of the closet, She laughed at your actions through the door, You huffed. "Yeah real funny! I don't even have any memories of you two, But I feel like I know you guys." You said whispering the last part, but she still heard. She felt bad for doing this to you, But she thought it was for the best. She waited for you to finish outside the door. You looked around the closet, there where so many clothes! You didn't know what to put on, But you threw on (f/c) dress, and (shoes). After putting on the clothes you opened the door to show nobody other than Void herself. "You didn't have to wait." You said "I know, but I wanted to." She said with a smile. That made you feel...weird. "Oh-Okay, I guess." You walked past her, Void following you into the room where Vega was reading a book, with glasses. "Okay, now that your done, shall we go?" He questioned, taking off the glasses and closing his book. You nodded your head, Vega lead you and Void out the door and into a hallway. The hallway was illuminated by floating lights and adorned by paintings, you gasped it was pretty. "You like the lights?" Void questioned "Yeah, They're pretty cool....." You said, eyes not leaving the lights. "Yeah it's prettier at night" Vega said smiling. "Its more beautiful in the garden though."