"I don't think she's completely forgiven you since you walked in on her in the shower." Bret laughs.

"My head still hurts." The other bass player admits and rubs his forehead.

"Did she hit you?" Vince wonders.

"Repetitively with a shampoo bottle." Bobby grumbles and I laugh.

"We think that she knocked something right because he hasn't tried it again." Dakota laughs.

"We're one step closer to having Bobby housed trained." Bret laughs.

Dallas told Dakota about me repetitively by the sounds of it. Could she still be hung up on me? I mean I've always been kinda hung up on her.

Bobby and Bret get up after a while to go bug Rockett leaving Vince, Dakota, and I at the bar. Vince kinda smiles at me.

"What are you thinking, Sixx?" He wonders. "Dallas?"

"You're crushing on my little cousin?" Dakota wonders with wide eyes and Vince laughs.

"Dakota Monroe, it's like you to meet Frank Feranna. He dated your little cousin in high school." Vince introduces and I awkwardly wave.

"No fucking way." She says quietly. "Prove it."

"She has a scar on her right hip shaped like the letter 'z'." I say. "Right underneath the belt line of her jeans."

"Dallas cut it on a rock in the quarry when we were kids." Dakota mutters to herself then looks at me. "You took my younger cousins virginity?"

"Please say that a little louder, Mackenzie might hear you." I hiss and Vince nearly pisses himself laughing.

"You do know that we tell each other everything, right?" Dakota wonders and I stand up.

"That does worry me a bit not going to lie but I'm going to go talk to Dallas." I say and walk across the bar.

Dallas is talking to Tommy, CC, and Junie on the other side of the bar. I go over and grab her hand, Dallas looks at me and Tommy smirks at me.

"What's up?" Dallas wonders.

"Come with me for a second?" I ask, she nods and Tommy laughs.

"Dallas, don't buy that. He's gonna--"

"Bye, Tommy." I say as I pull her towards the back door.

I pull Dallas outside into the back alley and she looks up at me extremely confused. I don't even know what to tell her at this point. I heard you're still hung up on me, we're both single, lets fuck again? Yeah, she'd kill me then let Mackenzie at me.

"You're acting kinda weird, Nikki." Dallas comments. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah I think so." I try and she half smiles.

"Then why'd you pull me out into the alley?" She wonders.

"I'm not entirely sure." I admit and she smiles.

"Yeah you are." Dallas tells me. "You shift a lot when you lie still."

"Do I? I thought that went away when I moved out here." I admit and she smiles again.

"Why'd you bring me out here, Nik?" She wonders.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you for eight years." I admit. "I said that I'd find you again but you beat me to it." I take a deep breath and look at Dallas. "I'm still crazy about you."

"I'm still crazy about you too." Dallas admits and drops her gaze.

She's slowly reverting back into that shy girl she was when we met. Dallas can go from being the cute little shy girl to the loud mouth asshole and it's great. It seems like being shy is her defensive mechanism so she doesn't show feelings, I think that's her dad's fault. Dallas looks up at me again and she smiles her bright smile that makes me smile.

"Just kiss her already!" Tommy yells and we turn back.

Vince, Tommy, Dakota, CC, June, and Mick are jammed in the doorway behind us.

"How long have you been standing there?" Dallas wonders and her cousin smiles.

"Does it matter?" Dakota wonders.

"Just kiss!" June yells and we laugh.

"What do we do?" I ask Dallas and she shrugs.

Dallas goes up on her toes and kisses my lips gently. I kiss her back and my hands find her hips, I pull Dallas closer to me and her hands land gently on my shoulders. I pull back after a while and she smiles.

"I wasn't going to disappoint my little niece." She admits and I smile.

"Fine by me." I admit and kiss her lips again.

I've never been so happy to hear someone gossip before, thank you for talking about your cousin's love life, Dakota.