2-Another distraction, a major obssession to be? :">

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

“Good afternoon. Welcome to Big Gary’s Burgers. What’s your order?”

Oh my gosh.

She was clearly flirting with my hot stuff. If you don’t count that sideway glances she keeps shooting him when she thinks I’m not looking.

And there’s some eyelashes involved. The nerve.

Feeling so annoyed as hell, I answered her question with a voice I didn’t mean to come out louder than planned.

“One quarter pounder grilled cheeseburger please. With tomatoes and lettuce and catsup and mayonnaise. And also one extra-large strawberry milkshake topped with candy sprinkles and Choco-chips.” Let her suffer through the length of my order. I hope she didn't get that and she'll have to ask me again.

But she wouldn’t let it go.

She asked Matt again. “And you cutie, what would your order be?” And added a wink that totally let my brains boil.

I tried to keep my cool, so I nudged Matt on the knee. “Matt honey, the kind lady is asking you. What do you want? Aside from me?” I meant to let it out as a joke for him, but his reaction wasn’t what I expected.

He looked at me then smiled. He whispered softly that only I could have possibly heard him.

“Well, I’m glad we’re rocking the same boat then.” I tried not to picture us in a rocking boat. That would be funny.

“I will have the same as my girlfriend’s. Including the milkshake. Make it sure we have exactly the same okay?” was his answer to the waitress.

The waitress clearly got the message and got out of our sight with a forced “Okay then, please wait for your orders” that left me and Matt laughing.

“Now that was what I would like to call the understatement of the year!” I said with a forced grin. “Imagine, me? Your girlfriend?”

Then topped it off with a cackle of laughter.

He stared at me and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but then he just closed it. Clearly not bothering to continue with it. Then he opened his mouth again, apparently, another thought crossed his mind.

“Hey, after this, want to hang out at our house? Maybe you can play with Trixie and stuff.”

I was like “Sure, why not. Is Todd there? Oh yeah, I kind of wondered, did you know about Todd’s girlfriend? Because I honestly didn’t know.”

I then decided to look him in the eye. Although there was still the undeniable fact that a thick tension was hanging between us, I tried to talk with him casually.

“What? You don’t know about her? Laarni has been his girl for 2 years now.” At least he can look me in the eyes again.

“I really thought you were cool with that and you were just playing around with him. You know, since it’s summer and all.” Wow. Summer playtime.

“Okay, it really doesn’t matter to me. Actually I care more about you.”

I didn’t say that out loud. I wish I could have, but my guts can’t get me to do just that.

“Uhm, okay. Now I know. No playing around anymore. End of discussion.”

My tight lips might at least tell him I didn’t want to push the topic.

“Back to the original topic, I want to hang out at your house. For one condition.” This time I can’t help my grin spreading through my face.

“What? Should I kill my stupid brother first?”

Oh please do that. Just kidding.

“No you twerp. I was just thinking along the lines that I’d stay in your own room. I don’t want to get hit in the head again with your sister’s pink Frisbees. And most importantly, I don’t want to see some liar’s face.”

No, actually. I’m just selfish. I just want you.

“Hmm. That can easily be arranged.” He winked again. I swear his eyes are going to disappear if he keeps on doing that.

 At Matt's room..

“So, what do you want to do? Want to kiss me?” Ack.

“Matt, why don’t you just do what you normally do every day and I’m just going to watch you. So I know more about you.”

“Oh, that’s going to be a problem. How can you possibly watch me thinking about you? That would be weird.”

I just looked at him.

Then without warning, I hit him with one of his pillows, which smell so nice and so like him by the way, in the chest.

 “Stop your jokes. When are you ever going to take me seriously?”

Then I suddenly remembered the fact that we left the front door open so no one in the house would think we were doing ‘something’ inside.

Oops. Someone saw us throwing pillows at each other.

Someone very much like Todd.

He just passed by at first.

Then came back and peeked like he couldn’t trust what he saw. It was really Todd.

“Hi Kyla! I didn’t know you were intimate with my brother.”

Jealous again? Ha! I’m getting tired of these scenarios. What's with these crazy hot brothers?

“No actually, we were just getting to know each other more. How can we be intimate?”

And obviously your brother doesn’t have any romantic feelings for me.

“Oh, I was just worried. Don’t get mad at me Kyla, but I actually thought he brought his girlfriend again at home. In his room.

Turns out, it’s just you. Imagine that!”

Laughter erupted from his mouth as he retreated and left me there staring at Matt.

Did he say the G-word? I am so out of here.

Why couldn’t people just stick huge signs on their foreheads indicating if they are single or taken? Honestly?

At that point, I did the most logical thing.

I stomped out of his room. Okay, I ran out straight to their gate.

Before I fled the room, I saw Matt open his mouth, ready to protest. But I didn’t want to give him a chance to lie.

It’s a good thing I still remember the way out....

____________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay. next chapter's up. haha this is still dedicated to rewys123. :) 

love lots.

hugs and kisses,

gentle moonweeb.

keep the love comin. :">

Hook, Line and Sinker (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें