Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?

Start from the beginning

His hands slid down my jeans spreading my cheeks and leaning closer do that his member was grinding himself on me. "Your ass is mine."

He growled lowly in my ear biting on the earlobe and pulling on it, then his hands traveled up my abless abdomen -leaving goosebumps in their wake- gripping my torso and biting on my already hard beads through my shirt. "This is mine."

I moaned and picked up my leg wrapping it around his calf to bring him closer- if that was possible. He looked at me straight in the eyes searching them - trying to find something that I hoped was there.

"You are mine." He said and I nodded slowly wrapping my arms around his neck and smashing my lips on his. He let me set the pace of the kiss, I chose slow because I felt it was more romantic. I probed at his bottom lip before kissing him again.

His hands grabbed me from the back of my thighs and lifted me up as he walked me up the stairs and let me fall on his bed. I giggled and broke the kiss rolling over so that he could fall next to me.

Soon it became silent and I found myself grabbing a pillow and resting my head on it so that I wasn't facing Darien. His hands grabbed one of mine kissing it softly and running his thumbs over my knuckles relaxing me. Then I told him my story.

-------------

Skylars story - told in last chapter

-------------

I sighed and looked over at Darien from the side of my eyes, he hasn't said anything. The room was quiet and I wasn't sure of what he was thinking, suddenly his lips quirked up slightly and he looked over at me playfully before jumping on me and caging me to the bed. I gasped in surprise and threw my head to the side when he started tickling my stomach.

"Darien!" I gasped grabbing his hand and pulling him down so that he was laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck stuffing my face into his neck and smelling his cologne.

"Thanks" he whispered and leaned back so that our noses touched. I sent him a confused stare but he only have me a goofy grin.

"For trusting me enough to tell me" he whispered and. I nodded pecking his lips before pushing him off of me so that I could hug his abs.

It probably wouldn't be the best time to tell him that I told Elliot before him so.....that's going to stay in the dark.

"Hey Skylar?" Darien called and I hummed biting his forearm, I knew he was serious because he called me by my name instead of a pet name. Not that I mind pet names, I named everyone I cared about.

I looked up at him raising my eyebrow at him with confusion. He turned around so that he was facing me.

"I think your ready to go to the club" he whispered and my eyes widened as I squealed and hugged his neck.

"But...." He added and I groaned kissing his neck.

"Its time to teach you some positions and the rules" he said and I nodded humming in content when his hands gripped my waist and brought me closer.

"Okay well we will go this weekend and I'll start training you tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in booty shorts" he said and pecked my lips. I sighed and rested my head on his chest closing my eyes for a light sleep.

__

"Back straight, hands on your knees, spread your knees a little so that its not to uncomfortable and you don't get tired to easily. Keep looking down at your hands, you only look up when I ask you to, ignore all the other Dom's. If they ask you a question you have to look at me until I say it's okay to be able to answer them and remember... just because your mind doesn't mean that I can't stop everything they might try to do to you"He stated kneeling down in front of me picking up my chin so that he he could gaze into my eyes.

"Answer politely." He said sternly making me avert my gaze knowingly. I nodded my head and leaned forward surprising him with a small peck to the lips, only able to make him smile.

"Also there's going to be scenes in stage, some very graphic scenes. If you get hard tell me, and try not to come without my permission." He said making me scrunch up my nose in confusion. "Live p-or-n ? That's weird, why would anyone watch that?"

I whispered making Darien shrug. "Sometimes its just showing new techniques or the showing of dominance." He stood up and laid down on the bed telling me to go join him, which I did jumping on his stomach. He let out a low grunt.

"Oh, that's right...." he groaned making me look up at him. "What?"

I asked curiously making him sigh and place a pillow under his head. " Well it isn't necessarily a role but is there to protect the Sub's, it's like a code. It's usually red, yellow and green right? And each color means you can either keep going with the punishment or can't etc. Etc. Its more like a safety word for when you can't take it anymore."

He said making lazy motions with his hands. my eyes brightened as I scooted forward, making sure to grid my hips against his. "How 'bout chocolate?" I whispered and he smiled leaning up to peck my lips. "Sure, that works."

He said and I giggled wrapping my arms around his head and pulling at the strands of his hair gently. Darien hummed leaning into my touch, I smirked lifting his shirt and running my hands over the ridges of his six pack, making me pout and making him raise a confused eyebrow at me.

"Its so not fair, you have a six pack and I'm flat." I whined making him laugh lightly.

"Want me to help you get a six pack then?" he asked pushing me back slightly so that I was sitting down, giving him the ability to fit my shirt and show him my flat soft belly. I frowned shaking my head.

"No thankies, exercising isn't my fortay." I said making him sight and grab me by the waist pulling me back down on top of him.

"Hm, hey Kitten when's your birthday?"he asked making me internally curse. Stupid Neal.

"Well, um.....you see hghmhgm" I started, ending my sentence with an unsure cough. He rolled us over so that I was beneath him, he caged me making sure that I would answer the next time he asked.

"Skylar?" He asked making me look up at him for a second before looking away.

"Okay straight out Skylar, my birthday was.....what's today?" I asked, trying to push back the question but only making him narrow his gaze at me. I flinched into the bed beneath me.

"It was yesterday, that's why Jack had stayed over for the night, we talked, had a guys night in and had a lot of sweets." I said sighing like if it was a long passed memory. Darien leaned down capturing my lips with his rough ones and pulling on my lower lip, probing on it and sucking on my tongue making me gasp. His hands gripped my hips tightly, closer to me, grinding onto me making me whimper into the kiss. He growled above me making me break away from the kiss.

"D-Dar"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked making me look up at him dully.

"B-Beacause I didn't want you to go out of your way for something that only happens once a year." I whispered making him growl.

"That's why it's important Kitten. You should've told me, I wouldn't have gone out of my way if you had just told me. It only happens once a year and." He stopped making me look up at him questioningly.

"And we are going to celebrate it" he said leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Anything you want?" he asked making me bite down on my bottom lip.

"Weellllll, if you were to wear nothing but a bow tie and some short shorts with a bag of chocolates in your hands would be enough." I suggest making him laugh.

"Okay then text your brothers Kitten, your staying the night." He whispered making me shiver.

><><><><><

I just reviewed this and the title doesn't necessarily match with the chapter but I'm too lazy to come up with something else.

<3