Chapter 16

I want to thank @ImperfectAndProud for making the cover for this story.

Liam's POV

I was preparing myself mentally and psychically for what the news that doctor had to tell me. As he approached, the more and more nervous I got. I kept wondering what if the news is bad? I mean what if tonight my whole life changes? What if I lose my whole world? All these questions and more came pouring into my head. I'm not prepared for this. I need to know if everything is going to be alright, I need to like now. The doctor finally approached and I was ready to here the news in a sense. The doctor cleared his throat and I knew he was about to tell me something I didn't want to hear.

Zayn's POV

I woke up, it hadn't to be somewhere around midnight and I look over to my bed and Avery was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed and went downstairs and Avery was on the couch watching TV.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

"No, I'm really worried about Liam, Danielle, and the baby," she answered.

"Everything will work out," I said taking a seat next to her on the couch.

"I hope so," she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Don't stress to much it's bad for the baby," I kissed her forehead. She just smiled and nodded and turned her attention back to the TV. We watched TV for what it felt like forever but falling asleep on the couch.

Louis's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room unable to sleep. Harry and Niall were both in their rooms sound asleep. I just wanted to know if everything was going to be alright for Liam and Danielle. I decided to get dressed and go back to the hospital to be there for Liam. I shut my bedroom door as quietly as I could and grabbed my car keys from the counter and walked out of the door of the flat. When I got to the hospital, I saw Liam talking with the doctor. Liam was too focused on the doctor to notice me and judging by the look on Liam's face it was not so great news.

"Hey, sorry to interupt," I said.

"Lou, what are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"Just here to be a supportive friend that is all," I answered him. He just nodded and turned his attention back to the doctor. I went and took a seat in the waiting room and Liam joined me a few minutes later. "So what's the news?" I asked.

"Danielle is still in surgrey," Liam told me.

"What about the baby?" I asked.

"I don't know, they are trying their best to be careful," Liam frowned. I just patted his back. He gave me a half-hearted smile.

 We sat here what seemed like forever when the doctor once again came out of those double doors and walked over to where Liam and I have been sitting.

Liam's POV

Once again my heart sank when I saw the doctor and he sat down in a chair next to me.

"Well, Danielle is out of sugrey and she's in recovery right now but everything is going to be okay for the most part and the baby is perfectly fine as well," the doctor told me. "When she comes out of recovery, you'll be able to go see her," he added.

"Thank you," I smiled and shook his hand. He just nodded and got up from the chair and walked away.

"Well this is good," Louis said.

"This is very good," I told him. "Well I'm going to called Zayn and Avery, and tell them the great news," I said pulling out my phone.

"Okay, I'll call the others and tell them," Louis pulled out his phone. I dialed Zayn's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" Zayn said.

"Well, everything is going to be okay, Danielle and the baby is going to be fine," I told him.

"Tha's great, Avery and I went be up there to visit sometime this afternoon," he said.

"Alright, well I'm going to go," I said hunging up the phone.

A few moments later the nurse came and got me, "You can go see her now," the nurse said leading me to Danielle's room.

"Hi," I said walking into the room.

"Hi," she smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Alright just in pain, I'm sorry, but do I know you?" she asked me.

________________________________________________________________________

And I'm ending it there.  Well I bet you did not seeing that coming did you? Danielle doesn't remember who Liam is. I'm sorry for wait on the update but I was going through somethings and I had writer's block and all of that. I'm also sorry if this chapter sucks. I'm also sorry that is short as well.

Please comment because I really want to know what you think and please vote.

Also I need your help on which days I should update my stories. As of now Tuesdays is one of the days, I also need to two more days to update my stories if you could please comment below.

Thanks.