Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

Avery and I arrived at the hospital I was so nervous when I got the call that I needed to come to the hospital I didn't know what to think. Avery and I spotted all the other guys and walked over to them all but Liam wasn't there.

"Where's Liam?" I asked. No body said anything so I asked again, "Where's Liam?" As soon as I said that there was Liam standing right behind me. He looked like he had been crying. 

 "Liam, are you alright?" Avery hugged him. All he did was shake his head no. "Liam, whats wrong?" Avery asked. 

 "Its Danielle," he whispered. We all just looked at him not knowing what to say or do. "She was in a terrible car crash and she and the baby are in danger," he began to cry. We all huddled around him and gave him a great big group hug. "I really grateful that you all came to show your love and support," he half-hearted smiled. We all took seats in the waiting room except for Liam who was pacing back and forth. "I should have not let her go out," Liam broke down crying. 

 "Liam, there was nothing you could of done," I told him. "Liam, they will be fine," I added.

 "How do you know?" Liam looked at me.

 "Liam, just calm down come on lets go to the cafeteria to get some coffee," Avery grabbed his hand. 

 "I will come with you guys," Eleanor said following Avery and Liam. I just sat in the waiting room with Niall, Harry, and Louis.

 Avery's POV 

 Liam, Eleanor, and I made our way to the cafeteria to get some coffee. We arrived at the cafeteria and went straight to where they kept the coffee. We grabbed enough coffee for everybody. After getting the coffee, we walked back to the waiting room. We arrived back at the waiting room and handed everyone coffee. I took a seat next to Zayn and he put his hand on my stomach. My stomach  was showing just a bit. I looked over at Liam and saw the sadness on his face and my heart hurt for him. 

 "Are you alright love?" Zayn grabbed my hand. 

 "I am fine just hope everything works out for Liam," I told him. Zayn nodded his head in agreement. I got up from my seat and walked over to where Liam was sitting and sat down next to him. I grabbed his hand. He just looked at me and gave me a half-hearted smiled. "I know its hurt but hopefully everything will work out," I told Liam. 

 "I am scared," Liam said. 

 "I know and its alright to be scared," I said. "We just need to pray for her and the baby," I added. He looked at me and gave me a nodded in agreement. I got up from the seat and went back over to sit next to Zayn. 

 Liam's POV  

I am siting in the waiting room with the other guys, Eleanor, and Avery. I am waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me the news. I just hope everything is okay. I should of never let her go. I can't help but think that it is all my fault for what happened. All known about Danielle's and the baby's condition was that they were in surgery. I just didn't know what I would do if I lost them. They are my world and life. It was almost midnight and the doctor still hadn't came out and I was starting to get worried. 

 "Hey, we are going to head home, " Louis said. Louis turned to leave and Eleanor followed right behind him. Niall and Harry soon left too but Avery and Zayn stayed. I got up and went over to sit next to Avery and she smiled at me. 

 "How are you feeling?" Zayn asked.

 "I am scared and nervous," I answered. 

"It will be okay," Avery patted my back. We sat here like it seem like forever and still no doctor. I was beginning to be worried. "Do you want us to stay?" Avery asked.

 "No, you guys go ahead and go get some sleep," I told them.

 "Are you sure?" Zayn asked. I just nodded my head yes. "Okay, you get some rest as well," Zayn added. Zayn and Avery left and I was all alone. I doubted that I was going to get any sleep. I left the waiting room and started pacing the halls back and forth. All of sudden I saw the doctor and he walked over me and I was prepared for the worst.