Chapter 4

Mitch's POV

It had been three days since Mary ran away after I confessed. I'm still sad about it, because I think that it's because of the story about Katniss and Peeta. Why did I have to confess? When I already know she is not gonna accept me because of everything that has happened, where is she? Is she ok? And someone entered my room interrupting my thoughts it was Mary.

Mary's POV

            Come on Mary you can do this just apologize and go back to your room and forget about it "Hey Mitch, I'm really sorry about leaving 3 days ago" I said as I walked in front of him"Mary!" Mitch stood up and hugged me tight I hugged back but I quickly pulled away "Mary are you okay? Have you eaten? Where did you go? What ha-" I cut him of by putting my index finger on his lips and said "shhh... Mitch, I like you too but there are some consequences if we did have a relationship so I think we should just be friends" after that I walked back to my room without turning back and I shut the door softly and I slid down the door and cried, did I do the right thing?.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys............... so its been I dunno 1 year, yeaaaaa. I have writers block and school has been crazy. I might update next week and the other week and the other week, what I mean is i'll try and update once a week so see yah on Friday! Love you<3