Stranger

Reshaé staggered into her condo in a huff. She kicked off her ten inch Red Bottoms heels right by the door, threw her Vera Wang purse on her smokey grey

Italian sectional, flopped down right on one of her bar stool and poured herself a shot of Jose Cuvero. She was one tired sister on this Friday. Working as a secretary for a big time corporate company, her biggest task was making sure she was dressed to par. Her boss was the CEO of Ebony Models of America, a company that sponsored and promoted beautiful black women all over the USA, who made it very clear that Reshaé was an image of him and the company, so he expected her to dress like it.

Her phone sang her a tune, and by the personalized ringtone, it was a text message from Camrence.

" Lets go out tonight bitch", Reshaé read across her Android screen.

"Shit it's whatever bitch.", she texted back.

"Ight. I'll be there round 9:30.'' Reshaé knew that actually meant 10:30. She loved her friend dearly, but homegirl was always on CPT, Color People Time. It was only 4:23 , and Reshaé was trying to find something to do to kill time. She knew exactly what to do. She went to her bedroom closet and fiddle around to she found a box , sliding the top off she inhale two pounds of sour diesel gunja. She fumble around in her night stand and grabbed a swisher sweet cigar. Breaking down the weed into fine buds, she filled the tobacco paper and twisted it up. With a flick of her purple Bic lighter, she put the dancing flame to the little brown stick. Pulling on her blunt she exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. Immediately she felt a calmness come over her body. Every ache in her body seem to ease up. She took a couple of puffs , putting it out so she could get a few things did. But before then she had kill the rumbling monster in her stomach. She walked to the kitchen to get a bite to eat.

"Damn, ain't shit in here for a real nigga to eat. Let me take my ass grocery shopping." Before she left she changed into something a little by more comfortable . Slipping into some Nike sweat pants, a black wife beater , and her black and white Nike slides, she slick her hair in a ponytail and headed out the door. In her creme Chrysler 300, Reshaé was zooming on the freeway bumping Juicy by Mtume. Just as she was about to get off on her exit a black SUV hurriedly jump in front of her.

"What the fuck? Bitch I guess you ain't fucking see me." She had road rage out this world. It look like the truck was going to the same grocery store as her, Reshaé couldn't let that slide. So she pulled up right beside it and walked over to the driver side. The window was tented pretty dark so she couldn't see who it was. The window started coming down slowly, and thick smoke come flowing out. When the window came all the way down Reshaé felt a lump build in her throat, and her hear started racing fast. Her vagina started twitching and she felt her panties grew sticky. This was one fine nigga staring back at her.

"Can I help you pretty lady?", The stranger spoke.

"Uum-Uh. Yea. You cut in front of me like you was crazy or some." Reshaé said with such sass.

"Ooh my bad beautiful, I had to run to the store, I'm cooking a meal for a special someone." he smirked. Ouch! This crushed Reshaé little ego.

"Well nigga next time you need to watch where the fuck you goin." Before the stranger could respond Reshaé strutted like she was trying to win a Grammy.

" Ugh . I hate coming into this goddamn store. They ain't never got shit." Walking up the meat isles Reshaé got her some steaks, pork chops, chicken, and continued down to the seafood isles. Where she picked out jumbo and mini shrimps, lobster tail, crab legs, some salmon , and catfish. She bought her some salad mix, pasta sides ,can goods, a case of water , and some pops.

" Your total is 238.64 mam." The young clerk said. Reshaé pulled out three crisp 100 dollar bills and politely waited on her change. She threw her groceries in the trunk and hopped in her car. Just as she was about to drive off she notice this white piece of paper flickering on her window. It was the stranger's number. He didn't leave a name , this had Reshaé even more curious. She thought about him the whole way home. Her previous relationships weren't all that good , so she wasn't looking for a companion. She worked and paid her own bills,to her she only needed a man for when her kitty purred. That man set her body on fire. She had to see what was up with him

OMG. A whole chapter has been deleted . But we just gone pick up right here. Please comment and vote