How

"Aaaaaaagh" Camrence screamed in pain as her boyfriend beat her senseless. "Stop!" "Please!". She was used to it though. She often wonder how she got to this place in life. Her. Camrence A'Monè Johnson. Not her. She always grew up with mindset that no man would ever put their hands on her. Well how did she end up here. " You gone leave me bitch?", Trap spit his words of venom. Punch. "I said (punch) Is (punch) you ( punch) gone leave me bitch?" Trap asked this rhetorical question just because. He knew the answer. Two black eyes and a busted lip later, the beating stop. Camrence laid in the middle of the floor limped and beaten brutally, breathing heavy. Blood from her mouth flowed on the floor into a little puddle in a heart shaped figure. How ironic was that? The one who claim to love her so much caused so much pain. As Camrence laid on the floor in a fetal position she cried uncontrollably. Life always seem to deal her bad hand. Never had a father, and her relationship with her mother was very unstable. She never felt love from anyone , no one except for her grandparents. She knew if they found out what Trap was doing he was dead man ,so she kept it to herself. She begin to day dream and reminisce about the day her and Trap met.

It was late in the summer and Kevin Gates was pouring out of every nigga speaker, iPhones, and Beats head phones. It was a beautiful day in the hood, so Camrence wanted to get out and show her face. Proper etiquette of the hood. She ran her a hot steamy bath and poured Berry Flirt , the newest item from her Bath and Body Work collection in the water, and watch the bubbles form. Camrence undressed and examined her perfect body from head to toe. Her hair was a of a silky reddish brown , which was shoulder length. Her face was was round but petite like a model, stern and tough, but at the same time gentle. She had fiery blue eyes, that often change with mood she was in. If she was sad and gloomy her eyes would be of a smokey gray. Make her mad they are piercing green. Blue was when she was mellowed and chilled out. She always got complemented on her eyes. Her eyes was them niggas weakness and she knew it. Her breast was paradisiacally sitting up like two freshly picked oranges. With beautiful nipples that looked like carmel drops the size of a nickel. Waist slim , but curvaceous at the same time. Curves ran deep within the women of Camrence family. Her grandmother always used to say, " Baby, any fool can drive, but it takes a special kind of man to handle these curves." Her pussy sat up like a ripen peach ready to be eaten. Fat and red, and not a single hair on it. She did a 180 and look at her backside. Her ass was phat and like a stripper. No stretch marks. No cellulite. No pimples. Perfect. She made her ass jiggle a little bit. Her feet were superbly sculpted. Always freshly manicured. She couldn't see how women let their feet get crusty with chipped fingernail polish on top overgrown toenails. Camrence loved her body, that's why she always took good care of it. She turned off her bath water and slid in. The steam from it made her hair damp and fall loosely . The water was so hot, her pussy was pulsating like she just got pounded by a porn star. Washing ever crease and crack of her body , Camrence got the strength to get up from the calming water. She moisturized her body with the matching Berry Flirt lotion. Just as she was picking out a matching bra and panties set her iPhone alerted her she had a text message.

" Call me." It was her best-friend since sixth grade, Reshaé. Camrence never understood why she would text her , instead of just calling. That was Reshaé for you though.

Riiiiing. Rii-. "Hello .", Reshaé sang in the phone.

"Bitch why you can't never call me first? ", " Wasting my unlimited text and shit." Camrence said very feisty.

'' Shut up hoe! Is you ready cuz I got this blunt rolled up and it's not gone smoke it's self."

"Damn Reshaé, that's all you wanna do is smoke. Girl I'm just playing. I'll be there in five minutes."

Camrence put on her True Religion denim shorts with a black mesh tank top , some gold and black thong sandals. She put her hair in a bun and tied a red bandana around her head. "Accessories is a must." she thought. Digging in her jewelry draw she pulled out a chain link necklace and some big hoop earrings. Applied some MAC red lipstick with a hint of a little mascara. She was thugging. She hopped in her red Pontiac G6 heading down the block to scoop up Reshaé. Camrence was enjoying Miguel's "Sure Thing" that's was playing on the radio . Two minutes later she was pulling up in Reshaé driveway .

"Damn bitch you said you'll be here in five minutes," Reshaé snobby said to Camrence . They always had petty dispute over Camrence timing.

" Look bitch, it take time to look this good. Just can't come out the house looking any kind of way."

Reshaé smacked her lips , " Get yo ass out the car so we can smoke."

As Camrence got out Reshaé did a double look at her friend. "Damn bitch you do know its Tuesday? Looking all pretty and shit."

"Naw bitch look at you. Looking like a African diva!" Reshaé was a very beautiful. Standing 5'8 with long flowing jet black hair to her back. But today she decided to put it in a high ponytail. Her skin was a peanut butter brown smooth like a baby's bottom . Face sleek and sharp like Barbie. And her nose piercing set it off just right. Reshaé body was long and skinny but thick in all the right places. Anything she wore hugged her profoundly. Reshaé was wearing high waisted white shorts with a cut up red and white Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. To top it off she was rocking her red, white, and grey Flight Jordan's. They walked to the backyard and fired up the doobie. They talked and recollect on the past couple of months. Prom , Graduation , and how they were now preparing for college. They laughed at the neighborhood pervert as he glared out the window at them.

"Brother Bill gone burn in hell." Camrence was high as a giraffe's pussy, her speech was delayed just a little.

" Shole is girl, lets walk to the H&M so I can get some to eat I'm hungry.''

" Ok let me lock my doors and put my keys in the house."

Camrence and Reshaé walked to their local corner store and got some items to calm down their munchies. Everybody that was somebody was at that store. It was always jumping. Just as they was leaving a 84 Ole Skool Cutlass with 24' Ashanti rims pulled up. Out jump a 5'11 mocha colored brother. He had a clean cut tapered fade with a Joe Budden beard going. He was rocking a blue Raph Lauren Polo Shirt with some cargo shorts and dark brown Sperry's.

" Aye that's that nigga Trap." Reshaé exclaimed

"Damn the thirst is real hoe." Camrence said to Reshaé in disgust.

They began to walk to the south-side to go over this cat name Jay house.He had a perverted crushed on Reshaé and she used it to her advantage. He been supplying Reshaé and her friends with everything they needed since they were 17. And all he did was eat her pussy from time to time. Reshaé was a bad bitch. Just as they turned the corner to get on Jay street, Trap was riding by. He saw Camrence and came to a complete stop in the middle of the road.

"Damn ma, you too fine to walking." He cooed at Camrence

"Ummm , boy please, I got a car. Just getting my exercise. Cam stated retortfully.

" Ha feisty one. I like that ma. My name Trap, here's my number. Hit me up when you want a real nigga." Trap put his number in Camrence phone and hopped in ride in pulled off. Not waiting for a response or nothing. He knew she would call

"So there you have it. , she said to herself . "You wouldn't be going through this shit if you woulda just said no, but naw you just couldn't help yourself."

Camrence little argument was interrupted when she heard Trap close the door of their ranch-style mansion. Realizing she was still on the floor she got up to clean herself up. She got the ice and put it on her busted lip. At least she could heal some of the damage Trap did. She got in the bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.