First date

Sorry for not posting.. Writer's block!! Hope you like it

Derek: You met Derek through your brother and his best friend, Mark. Mark and Derek were really close. When Derek realised that his feelings for you have changed he immediately talked to your brother. At first, Mark refused to let Derek ask you to a date but then he realised that nobody was more perfect to date his little sister.. For your first date you went to the beach... Derek planned everything. After the walk at the bitch you went to eat ice cream and you sat at the park talking about anything. He made you laugh a lot and this was definitely a plus.. At the end of the date he drove you home and kissed you.. It was your firs date and definitely not your last!

Mark: You were a pro at DWTS and you met each other during your first season there. You clicked immediately as you had a lot in common. It was obvious that there was something going on between the two of you but both of you were ignorant torwards your feelings. This was about to change when your and Mark's favourite band was doing a concert in the city and he decided to invite you. The thing was that in his mind he planned this as a first date. Firstly you went to eat something and then you went at the concert. You had the time of your life, you danced, laughed and sang along. When the concert finished he offered to drive you home and you accepted his offer. When you were outside your house he told you "Best first date.. Hope the second one will be the same" and then he kissed you.

Maks: You were a dancer at one of his and his brother's dancing schools. At first you and the chmerkovskiy brothers didn't talk too much due to their hectic schedule at DWTS but after Maks "retired" you spent a lot of time with him when he was at the school. He wasn't that bad actually. You got along well and you considered each other best friends. But the friendly feelings changed and you started flirting with each other. One day Maks decided to ask you on a date and you accepted. He would cook for you russian food. You were surprised with the fact that Maks cooked well and that the russian food tasted well too. The rest of the day you were talking and getting to know each other better considering that there would be a second date.. the next day.

Val: You were Peta's best friend and her bridesmaid at her wedding with Maks. Maks' Best man was his brother Val. This is how you met. At the wedding you spent a lot of time together talking and dancing of course but you never thought that it would be more, even though both of you wanted it to be more. The 2 weeks after the wedding were full of teasing from Peta who noticed the looks that you shared when you weren't talking. So you decided to take the first step and call him to go out at a beautiful and peaceful cafe. You were surprised when he told you that he was thinking of asking you on a date. He thought of you going to his house and watch a movie. So you decided to do both. At first you would go at this cafe and then you would go to his house. You spent your night there as you were talking and didn't realise that it was too late so you decided to stay there. The next day you went to your second date.

Artem: You were a star at DWTS and you were paired with Mark. You and Artem met during the switch up week and you were paired with him. You went along pretty well and there was a great chemistry created between the two of you. In this week you got to know each other and were surprised at how many things in common you shared. So before the live he decided to ask you on a date after the live show and you accepted. He took you to a fancy restaurant and you had the time of your life. He met you there holding flowers and he was a gentleman as always. Everything was perfect and.. When you entered the studio the following week Mark teased like there was no tomorrow until the finale.