-

Her POV ( Prolouge )

They said that 'your so lucky if you marry a guy with good attitude and a good personality, handsome face will add as perfect points for a man like them.

Duh! I dont know where did they get that motto or saying or something, But did you know that im married in this young age? Yes a very young age and unfortunately, im married to a playboy. Well, its not real. Its fake afterall.

His name is Jeon Jungkook.

Known as the International Playboy in our school so I didn't want to talk nor glare or stare at him because I hate him very much and oh well, im sick when I saw him staring at me like im a food of him.

I dont know why my parents agreed on him to marry me! Im just, im salty person, I dont like boys at this very young age and I still need to grow.

And then I hate him the most because he's very playboy so that's why I didn't make to talk to him from all this days, I know he had some STD or AIDS.

"Yah Tzuyu ah! Your friend is here, she just came early right now!" My Maid said but I usually call her nanny because she's the like a mother to me. But I hate my real mother and also my father since they fixed me for a man that I dont like.

"Coming nanny!" I said and then I went down from my room when someone suddenly grab my wrist, yes I know that's Jeon Jungkook because hes the only one who always do this to me.

"What the fork Jeon Jungkook! Let go of me!" I said to him while swaying my wrist to remove his hands in my wrist.

Speaking of him, he always like that. Like a satan who love to get what he wants.

"Why you can't love me back huh?" I rolled my eyes and then smile sarcastically trying to calm myself.

"Because you're a playboy, a fucking playboy!" And then I remove my wrist on his hands and get an alcohol to clean my wrist that that Jeon Jungkook held a while ago. Well suit yourself I dont want to have a virus.

And then me and my friend are went to school while laughing, Only my friend Momo knows whats happening to my fucking life with that international playboy.

So that I acted that I dont care nor know him because im married to him and I hate it!

------------------

Hello guys! how's the prologue so far? Did yall like it?

Thank you so much for hitting and reading it.

Im so sorry if I have a grammatical error because im a filipino and english Is not my raise language.

-taerpitude

「 revised 」