Chapter 38

••••••••••••••••3 years later••••••••••••••••••

So I'm 17 now, and yes before you ask me and Niall are still together.

We talk on the phone, video chat, text, and he did come twice to visit me when i was i think 15. We did argue a bit when the paps caught him with another girl, but that was just his aunt. which I thought was funny.

I'm in my third year of high school, and I'm really excited for my senior year. I play football in high school because girls are allowed too if they have the guts and not afraid to break a nail.

It's spring right now and almost summer today is May 10, 2016 an it's amazing!

Last year I got honor roll and the other year I did, but this since I've started playing football I really don't have to do much work I have good grades but not honor roll and i don't really give a shit.

And yeah I'm living by myself, it's been awesome I can do whatever I want and go wherever I want when I want too, it's so relaxing. And paying the cable bill isn't really hard neither is the water. People might think it's a pain in the ass but it's not it's pretty easy.

My job right now is modeling for TopShop, remember? Well, Fawn got fired for drinking on the job and I got a new hair and makeup stylist names Lou, she is amazing and funny and very pretty. She has a little two year old with her everyday named Lux, she is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. And Lou was also the hair stylist for the boys, which is actually really good because we talk about the guys and joke around its like we are sisters.

Niall and boys are coming tomorrow for the week, and then going back to the U.K.

I'm really excited and hoping for the best!

Today is a Sunday and in just sitting on the couch upside down and texting while watching TV.

See! I'm the shit, I could do four things at once. BOOM! mind-fuck.

There is a knock at the door, OH! maybe that's the pizza I ordered.

I walk over to the door and undo the locks and turn the knob,

I dropped my phone and my mouth was on the ground,

I can not believe who the people are that are standing right infront of me, I haven't seen them in well three years..

~Short chapter I know~

LOVE,

Bryana