Chapter 7 (rewrite)

Bry's POV

------------------

'Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Uhhh, Niall i dont know, i have only known you for like a week, i want to get to know you better first,i'll think about it."

"Ok" he replied

Niall's POV

-----------------------

When she said she will think about it, I didn't know how to react but nod.

I know one thing is that I want her to be mine. I just won't think negative about it.

Harry's POV

---------------------

Damn! Alanah is really hot, I been she's just laying there tanning.

I must go to her!

I went up to her and said,

"Hey Alanah!"

"Oh! Hey Harry." She said

"Where's bry?"

"She's talking to Niall"

"Oh ok"

"So I was thinking that maybe we should all go to the beach today, instead of the pool" I said

"Yeah! That sounds awesome"

"Come on, i'll get you some clothes"

We both went to my room and she sat at the edge of my bed, while u rummaged through the drawers.

I pulled out a black v-neck and trunks, while I got her a rolling stone t-shirt.

I handed it to her, and she smiled.

She put it on over her bathing suit and it stopped mid-thigh. Perfect.

"Thanks!"

No problem"

Alanah's POV

---------------------

Holy shit! I'm wearing Harry'a shirt! And now on his bed!

ABS AT THE BEACH TODAY!!!

This should be interesting....

Bry's POV

--------------------

I heard Harry say we are going to the beach, so i guess i'll pack.

I went and got a black Jansport, and put a new towel, tanning lotion, sunblock/sunscreen, and a couple hair ties.

I opened the door, and I walk out to see shirtless Zayn, holy shit!

"Hey where have you been? Have you been locked in your room all day!"

"Haha yeah kinda" he said

"Well, we are going to beach, you coming?" I asked

"Yeah, I would love too!" He said

"Cool now come on"

I opened the door to his room and out my bag by the door.

I opened his drawers and pulled out trunks and a black t-shirt, I threw at him and he laughed.

He put the shirt on and I turned around so he can put the trunks on, he then tapped my shoulder for the 'ok' that I can turn around.

We both ran downstairs to meet where all the boys were at (and girls).