Chapter 11 : The Secret

Start from the beginning

“(F/N), what do you mean…?” I asked…
“Just like I told you before, my true identity. The thing that you’ve been wanting to know, right?” he said while looking to the mirror. I nod hesitantly.

“Well, I’m guessing you’ve been watching my every move until you snap me out of my thoughts back then. And I can tell that you’ve been thinking of my act that resembles someone. Correct?”
he asked and I nod.

“Well, you’ve got me, Shintarou. I’m the person you’ve been comparing to.” He said as his voice getting slower.

“I am… (L/N). (F/N) (L/N). From Teiko.” He continued, leaving me with mouth open.

“If you don’t believe me, then you can come with me to my home, I’ll show you the real me, behind this mask.” He said giving me a tape as he slowly walk back to the others.

“That’s….. (L/N)? I can’t believe this thing! I know I’m suspicious with him because of his act and his first name, but to be told that he’s actually (F/N) (L/N), it’s too good to be true. N-Not that I’m actually care about her! But still… It’s good to know that she’s fine.” I let out a big sigh while bandaging my hand with the tape that (F/N) gave me.

Minutes later had pass, I came back to my seat with my lucky item on hand and continues to talk with the others until one by one, they gone home, leaving me, (F/N), and Akashi alone in here. Of course, Kuroko had gone home to, I saw him out from this place.

“So, is there something you hide from me, Shintarou?” asked Akashi, which I know he will use his Emperor’s eye to take it out from me if he founds out my strange action.

“No, there’s nothing I hide behind you, Akashi.” I said with confidence.

“I see you lying, tell me the truth.” He said again.

“Nothing, really. I’m just tired today after practice and being dragged by Kise like that before, really makes my day worse. Guess I need a larger lucky item next time…”

“I see, well, I’ll go home now…” He said as he raised from his seat, “you two should go home too, it’s late.” He continued as he walks out.

The heck? This is the first time I heard him saying things like that after the day he obsessed with winning over everything.

“So, you ready to come to my place?” asked (F/N), bringing me back to reality. I nods slowly at him and he rise from his seat and start walking out which I followed. Our walk to his home is very quiet. None of us know what to say, it’s a complete silence as I can hear the grasshopper’s voice from a far. This is, very intense.

We walk and walk and eventually reached his home. He opened the gate and welcomed me into his home. He leads me to his room, locking the door behind us and closing the curtains to make sure no one’s peeking. He even checked with whatever device he had to check on something, for wire taps or whatever stalker do I guess. After sometime later, he let out a sigh, putting his device, and start… taking off of his clothes?

He revealed a nice abs, a very masculine body in front of me. It kind of irritates me inside, so I pushed my glasses.

“So what do you think you’re doing now? I thought you want to show me if you’re (L/N) or not.” I said, completely irritated of what he’s doing.

“Yeah, I did…” He said. He put his hand on his chest and start pulling it off, revealing a feminine posture, the same posture of (L/N)’s. He keep pulling off of some kind of fake skin from his, no, her body. Last he rip off the face part, leaving a female face. I gulp and dropped my lucky item.