♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that our old homeroom teacher?"

"I thought I'd seen Kayano before somewhere, do you remember Mase Haruna, the young prodigy who could take any role so easily."

"It's been awhile since she left the entertainment world, her appearance is so different so I didn't notice."

Which is the real her? that was what everyone was thinking about.

✦ ✧ ✦

"There was someone unexpected in the classroom other than Yuuki Angel when I first entered." a man in white clothing said to the person who was interrogating him.

"Yukimura Aguri's little sister, her real name is Yukimura Akari, she went inside the classroom with the name Kayano Kaede which was a false." he stood up, placing the information sheets on the table.

"As expected, she has the tentacles, understanding how it worked and used she knew all of it in a short amount of time...what a kid!" he was amused in how smart Yukimura Akari was.

"Yukimura Akari has a mental strength while Yuuki Angel has a physical strength...if those two team up with each other, the chances of killing Koro-sensei will raise to bounds and leaps dramatically!"

There talents for assassination are head and shoulders above everyone.

✦ ✧ ✦

After Kayano Kaede's escapade from the assassination classroom, she switched her outfit to another dress as she stared at the city's outskirts alone.

Flash back

This was before Yukimura Aguri's death and Koro-sensei official appearance in the classroom, Akari finally had the time to rest after a long day of working.

"Maybe I should get regular jobs for a chance?" Akari said as her black, curly hair reached her back, then a sudden explosion came to the facility that she is trying to reach.

Caught in the explosion, she walked in the wrecked place, thanks to her small body, she was able to crawl through the falling debris faster than the adults can.

Her eyes met the sight of her sister, Aguri, who was laying on the cold, hard cemented ground, beside her was an unknown monster whose tentacles were in amok.

"Onee-chan...?"

She walked up to her while her eyes widened, she tried to wake her up, she shook her shoulders but no avail. She reached for her pulse to feel it not pounding, that's when she realized the cruel fate.

She was dead.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw a note next to her sister's body, her eyes widened as she silently read it.

To whom it may concern, I will withdraw for now but, I can take over as the homeroom teacher for Kunugigaoka Junior High Class 3-E if you want. I will discuss this with you at a later date.

From a super-destructive being

After reading the letter, next to her sat lots of vials of liquid, she found out later that they were tentacle seeds, she took one with her.