Chapter 1

(SN: Italic "_"  are thoughts and are not said out loud)

"Oh my god when  is this flight going to be over with already?" 

Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls  started playing.  

"I love this song !!" she starts dancing again in her seat. Hand thumping back and forth , foot taping and lip singing.

"Attention all passengers the plane is close to landing and we would like everyone to remain seated. Thank you."  Taylor continues to break out in sync dancing not hearing what was just announced.

The plane starts tilting downwards in the southward direction.

Taylor doesn't see what's coming. She is immediately thrown forward against gravity hitting her face against the front seat.

"OW! What in the world??

"Oh we're just landing , looks like I got caught up in my music." 

"Hope you all  have a wonderful day!"

"Believe me I wish the same"  Taylor mumbles under her breath.

Taylor puts on her favorite  pair of sunglasses and proceeds to exit out of the airplane.

As she enters the airport her bodyguards transport her to the car.  They drive off on their way to Taylor's apartment.

When Taylor arrives she hesitates entering her apartment for a moment realizing why she actually came back to New York.  She knocks sense back into herself and opens the door slowly.  She takes herself and her suitcase inside her house.  Taylor sighs loudly to herself and her apartment.

She goes upstairs while carrying her suitcase to unpack. She opens the door to her bedroom and walks towards her bed, placing her suitcase on top of her bed.  Taylor walks towards her closet and opens the door. 

Taylor starts to put away her clothes when she sees a  camo jacket that belongs to Karlie among her own clothes.  She stares at it for quite a while and takes it out.

 Taylor puts it on and with one hand she brings part of it towards her face.

"Ugh, this still smells like her."

She continues to put her other clothes away while wearing the jacket. But as she does she sees the other clothes that also belong to Karlie. Taylor steps away from her closet almost stumbling onto her bed.  Her thoughts start spiraling out of order and she starts to pace back and forth in circles.

"What should I do? I can't do this, this is so hard. Her presence is still here in my home."

"What should I say?  Should I call someone? Should I go somewhere else?" 

"Pictures of us are everywhere up on my walls. Our polaroid's. Our memories. "

"Her aroma is even stained on my own clothing  "

"I'm calling Austin, he'll know what to do " Taylor says to herself.

Taylor takes out her phone from her back pocket and dials Austin's number.

"Come on little brother please answer."

She waits.

"Hey?"

" Hey Austin."

"What's wrong sis? "

"Oh so many things, so so many things. "

"Can you elaborate on what you mean by so many things? "

" I'm really missing Karlie. I miss hanging out with her and seeing her smile. I'm having a horrible time here and I barely got here.  I just really miss my favorite baking partner."

" Well why don't you just ask her to come over? "

" It's not that simple things aren't easy..  "

" Austin, I'm sorry but  I think I am about to do something really crazy. "

" Taylor. "

" I'll tell you how everything goes, maybe it'll work out. "

Austin sighs, " Ugh, okay I love you Taylor."

" I love you too."

Taylor hangs up the phone.

Taylor decided that she'll keep wearing Karlie's jacket to go out and just change the pants she was wearing before. She grabs her hand bag and slips it around her arm. Taylor goes down the stairs to her apartments main floor. She grabs her keys from the counter with one hand and opens the door with the other.  She makes sure she locks her door right. 

"I need to get things right between us. I need Karlie to know that I love her more than any other stupid person out there.  I need Karlie a lot.  "