A few hours later 

When we got home, I took a small nappy time. Auntie Alice said that if I took a nap, I would be very pretty just like Mommy and Auntie Rosalie. After a few hours I woke up to the sound of the piano playing downstairs. I rubbed the sleep from eyes as I stretched. Seeing as they were having family time right now and I would just probably ruin the mood for them, I went to my secret room. 

Back when I looked like a five year old, Auntie Alice and Uncle Emmett made me a secret room. They said that since I couldn't practice the piano downstairs (because Renesmee was always on their) and because all the instruments they bought me can't fit in my room they made a room that only selected people know about. Auntie Alice and Emmett told me that they had someone with a special gift make the room for me. They didn't tell me who but they said that person owed them a huge favor. They had my special room built inside my bookshelf. In order to activate it, the person must have a key. I had five keys, six counting mine.  

Each key has a different shape at the handle. My key is a silver crown. I gave Auntie Alice the pink heart, Uncle Emmett the bronze football, and Grandma Esme the grey butterfly wings. The other two are a silver head of a skeleton with red ruby eyes and a blue trident. I couldn't give one to mommy or daddy because I knew that if I gave them one then they would bring Renesmee to my secret room and Renesmee will take it for herself. It may sound mean and selfish but it's the truth. 

I pulled the fourth book from the third shelf. The bookcase slowly split in half revealing a wooden mahogany door. It had swirly carvings and a bronze doorknob. I ran back to my dresser where I opened the drawer and got the silver crown key out. I ran back to the mahogany door before putting the key in the slot and opening the door.  

Inside my secret room were instruments that Renesmee doesn't even play. There were flutes, guitars, violins, a harp, drums, and trumpets. I still don't know how to play half of those instruments but Auntie Alice was helping me learn how to play them. I walked around my instruments checking if they were in good shape. After I made sure that they were I walked over to my grand piano. 

It was similar to the one downstairs except for the fact that it was white. I sat down on the piano bench before doing my own rendition of Fantaisie Impromptu from Chopin. After the song was done and I pressed the last key, I heard the door to my secret room being opened. I turned around and saw Grandma Esme standing there smiling softly at me. I went over to hug her and smiled at her. 

"That was beautiful Arabella," Grandma said. I thanked her. 

"Can you come downstairs and join us?" Grandma asked. I hesitated for a second before I eventually nodded. As we, read I, bounded down the stairs as I started to hum a song under my breath. 

She said, I was seven and you were nine, I looked at you like the stars that shined 

In the sky, the pretty lights 

And our daddies used to joke about the two of us, growing up and falling in love and our mamas smiled 

And rolled their eyes and said oh my my my 

Grandma smiled at me as I just hummed the tune. We arrived at the living room and I joined Uncle Emmett and Jasper on the couch. They were watching Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme play chess. I watched as Auntie Alice walked back into the room carrying a vase of flowers. Then she suddenly gasped and dropped the vase.  

Uncle Jasper ran over to Auntie Alice so fast. Everyone turned to look at them and as we asked a silent question with our eyes, Auntie Alice's eyes were wide with fear. 

"The Volturi, they're coming for us." 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! About Arabella's power though, I shall explain them now on the bottom so you guys wouldn't get confused. Arabella has the rare powers of Power Replication and Alteration but she has a few powers that she developed on her own.  

- Power Replication is the power to temporarily copy and use a person's power or ability and use it as their own. The only known people to be able to do this were witches through Channeling. The user can replicate a person's power or ability through physical or mental contact. The power can only be activated if the person is physically or mentally in contact with user and is using the power while doing so.  

Powerful users can also use this power even if not in contact and permanently use this power. This evolved form of Power Replication is called Power Mimicry. Arabella Cullen will reach this point of her power later in the sequel (hint hint).

- Power Alteration (also known as Power Manipulation) is the power to change, or alter, a person's power. This power is connected to Power Replication. Power Alteration allows the user to manipulate the powers of oneself or another. It allows the user to increase power, stop others from using a power, or change the way it works. It is connected to Power Replication as the user can change the copied power to suit their needs or to hijack the other person's power. 

Those are the main powers that Ara has. Enjoy the chapter! Good lord, it took me a whole month to finish this one.