"Oh this way!" Louis says excitedly. Harry just lets him grab his wrist and pull him down a path to their left. Harry trips and stumbles but finally they make it to the end and there lies a playground, a field and a small pond.

"This is the main area. Pretty right?" Louis says and Harry nods. The two continue down the path and Harry takes a picture of flowers that look like they'll die soon and of ducks swimming in the pond. He notices how children laugh and squeal near the playground and he's so mesmerized by everything. He's always stunned by how beautiful the world really is.

"Have you ever climbed a tree, Harry?" Louis asks and Harry turns to see him leaning against a tall tree with a lot of branches. Harry just snaps the picture quick and Louis laughs and shakes his head.

"Yeah I've climbed trees," Harry finally answers and Louis moves forward and slips Harry's camera off his head.

"Okay, then climb up. I want to take a picture," Louis insists and Harry furrows his brow and looks up at the tree.

"The lighting will be off and-"

"Nope! I'm the photographer and I say climb the tree!" Louis continues and Harry scrunches his nose but slowly moves to the tree. He looks back over at Louis and the man nods his head and shoos him forward. Harry just sighs and pulls himself up into the tree. He hasn't done anything like this since he was a little kid but once he starts he can feel himself smiling.

"Okay stop! Right there," Louis shouts and Harry freezes and sits down on a branch and turns to face him. Louis is grinning and he brings the camera up and snaps a picture before Harry can smile. Harry opens his mouth to argue but Louis snaps another picture and Harry crosses his arms and pouts which results in another picture.

"Can I climb down?" Harry asks and Louis looks down at the pictures on the camera and shakes his head.

"No. You have to stay up there forever," Louis tells him and Harry rolls his eyes and starts to climb down. He can hear Louis shouting at him about not listening and as soon as his feet touch the ground Louis' arms are around him.

"Why don't you listen to me? I wanted another picture," Louis whines into his back and Harry laughs and turns in his arms. Louis just buries his head in his chest and Harry awkwardly brings his arm up and pats his head.

"You can take more later. Let's go near the water," Harry suggests. Louis sighs and untangles himself from Harry and Harry is sad about how cold he feels. He likes having Louis next to him, his warm body is relaxing and soothing and calms his anxieties.

They walk towards the pond and Harry snaps pictures of the ducks swimming and of young children feeding them. He snaps a picture of Louis smiling fondly at the children and of him making them laugh. Harry notices how every person looks at Louis like he's something special. He is something special truly. His beauty is so rare to find in someone.

"Harry," Louis whispers and Harry snaps back to reality and looks down to see Louis smiling at him, his face bursting with giddiness. His hand is held open with some dried fruit someone must have given him and a squirrel is sitting on his hand eating it. Harry smiles at the sight and captures the image away forever. Louis with the excitement of a young child and the squirrel attracted to him like he's a Disney princess.

"Isn't it cute? It's so tiny," Louis continues to whisper like he's scared the small animal will run. Harry just slowly kneels down so he's close to them and gets a close up of the small creature. The click of the camera startles him and within seconds he's gone and half way up a nearby tree. Harry can feel his face going red and he looks at Louis to apologize but the man is already standing up.